• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Howdy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy

Just wondering which street i should dig up next and what roads to close.........

Keep it clean!!!

Why don't you do them all? Make sure you do it in the middle of the night so no one ever sees you actually working. Are drive-by-shootings on 10 blokes stood round a hole in the road legal?

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
      Just wondering which street i should dig up next and what roads to close.........

Can I nominate a village not far from me? It's become the chav-capital of north Leicestershire. If you could dig up and close every road going in and out of the place, at lest the rest of us wouldn't have to avoid these little turds racing around in their sh1tty little Vauxhaul Corsas.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBJ
        Why don't you do them all? Make sure you do it in the middle of the night so no one ever sees you actually working. Are drive-by-shootings on 10 blokes stood round a hole in the road legal?
        yes we like to work on nights as its double time with full pay regardless if we do 2hrs or 10hrs

Yes those drive-by shootings are legal
        Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          Can I nominate a village not far from me? It's become the chav-capital of north Leicestershire. If you could dig up and close every road going in and out of the place, at lest the rest of us wouldn't have to avoid these little turds racing around in their sh1tty little Vauxhaul Corsas.

looks like i'll have to have a look if Leicester are looking for people
          Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
            looks like i'll have to have a look if Leicester are looking for people

Why are you hiding in here today? are you scared of someone? do you want me to them for ya?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              Why are you hiding in here today? are you scared of someone? do you want me to them for ya?

Im scared of everyone.
              Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Where were you thinking of? I'm from that neck of the woods...
                The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                  Where were you thinking of? I'm from that neck of the woods...
                  Where shall we start?

Mountsorrel
                  Sileby
                  Birstall
                  Kirby Muxloe

Do you have any nominations?

Comment

Where shall we start?

Mountsorrel
                    Sileby
                    Birstall
                    Kirby Muxloe

Do you have any nominations?
                    Naturally, but they're not necessarily villages...

Shelthorpe, Shepshed, Coalville, Whitwick, Diseworth, etc...
                    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
                    X