• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Howdy

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Howdy"

Collapse

• Maxamus
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard
    Isn't the usual trick to wait 2 days, go back and dig up the road you just finished digging up, and repeat until the clocks go back?
    only if we get bored having tea

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Isn't the usual trick to wait 2 days, go back and dig up the road you just finished digging up, and repeat until the clocks go back?

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    Where shall we start?

Mountsorrel
    Sileby
    Birstall
    Kirby Muxloe

Do you have any nominations?
    Naturally, but they're not necessarily villages...

Shelthorpe, Shepshed, Coalville, Whitwick, Diseworth, etc...

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    Where were you thinking of? I'm from that neck of the woods...
    Where shall we start?

Mountsorrel
    Sileby
    Birstall
    Kirby Muxloe

Do you have any nominations?

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Can I nominate a village not far from me? It's become the chav-capital of north Leicestershire. If you could dig up and close every road going in and out of the place, at lest the rest of us wouldn't have to avoid these little turds racing around in their sh1tty little Vauxhaul Corsas.
    Where were you thinking of? I'm from that neck of the woods...

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Why are you hiding in here today? are you scared of someone? do you want me to them for ya?

Im scared of everyone.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Maxamus
    looks like i'll have to have a look if Leicester are looking for people

Why are you hiding in here today? are you scared of someone? do you want me to them for ya?

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    Can I nominate a village not far from me? It's become the chav-capital of north Leicestershire. If you could dig up and close every road going in and out of the place, at lest the rest of us wouldn't have to avoid these little turds racing around in their sh1tty little Vauxhaul Corsas.

looks like i'll have to have a look if Leicester are looking for people

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    Originally posted by BOBJ
    Why don't you do them all? Make sure you do it in the middle of the night so no one ever sees you actually working. Are drive-by-shootings on 10 blokes stood round a hole in the road legal?
    yes we like to work on nights as its double time with full pay regardless if we do 2hrs or 10hrs

Yes those drive-by shootings are legal

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by Maxamus
    Just wondering which street i should dig up next and what roads to close.........

Leave a comment:

• BOBJ
    replied
    Why don't you do them all? Make sure you do it in the middle of the night so no one ever sees you actually working. Are drive-by-shootings on 10 blokes stood round a hole in the road legal?

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    started a topic Howdy

Howdy

Just wondering which street i should dig up next and what roads to close.........

Working...
X