• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday...

I have a date with some chick who is so far out of my league it is unbelievable.

What should I do....

Also, as I don't have my own pad whats best....

* Crash at mates house and abuse his sofa
    * Take the lovley back to my Focus and lower the rear seats
    * Cardboard matteress in a piss stained alley way.

Edit: No this is nothing to do with el duder / SA's get together so no claiming £5 on my watch!
    Go, try to get a shag.
    54.55%
    Stay at home.
    9.09%
    Ask SallyAnne for advice
    4.55%
    Ask SallyAnne for advice and ignore it
    9.09%
    Go buy some furniture
    9.09%
    Ask threaded to stand in for me.
    13.64%
    Last edited by Sockpuppet; 7 February 2007, 22:05.

Whatever you do, don't forget to wipe your c*ck on her curtains before leaving.

I'm Spartacus.

Comment

• Hire a Transit and throw a matress in the back
      • Book a Travelodge close by
      • For the date, book a box at a theatre & take her from behind while she's watching the show
      • Go back to her place

HTH
      Last edited by Troll; 7 February 2007, 22:17.
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Go back to her place.
        Do the business.
        Pay her the going rate for the job.
        (Don't forget to say thank you)
        Get a take away curry and a few beers on the way home.

Comment

does she know what you look like? If not then send me instead.

She'll probably be below my league but i'll have a few pints of stella and give her a night to remember.

Then she'll tell all her friends how good YOU were
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

If it goes well, and she wants you....book a last minute hotel room somewhere.

She'll shag you way better if you're sheling out for something.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

So this hotel thing....now that women are equals with the vote and stuff think it would be a no no to ask for half the room rate

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
                So this hotel thing....now that women are equals with the vote and stuff think it would be a no no to ask for half the room rate
                No, sorry mate. Welcome to the crazy logic women world. She must pay for half of everything else she's a tw*t, but NOT the hotel room for the first shag man! Second and subsequent shags, yes. But not the first one
                You're getting her "special prize" after all (can't believe I said that )
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  No, sorry mate. Welcome to the crazy logic women world. She must pay for half of everything else she's a tw*t, but NOT the hotel room for the first shag man! Second and subsequent shags, yes. But not the first one
                  You're getting her "special prize" after all (can't believe I said that )
                  I think I disagree with this. If she's very keen to shag you then she should go halves or pay for emptying the minibar or similar.

Mind you, you'll both look a bit silly in Reception trying to pay half the bill each

Sorry, forgot to say 'Have a great time'. Even if you don't get a shag
                  Last edited by Zippy; 9 February 2007, 13:40. Reason: Missed a bit
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

U gotta go the drink spiking route my friend. U may not have the liveliest sh*g but u will get a sh*g.

p.s

You might want to take her to Wales where it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X