• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Friday...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Friday..."

Collapse

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    I take back anything I ever said bad about my friend, or anyone else. Ever.

She arranged for me to house sit while they are away. Oh, and their 2 hyperactive dogs.

Anyways Friday rolls around I rock up, grab the key off them and they leave with a "good luck this weekend - stay off our bed".

Me thinking they were taking the pish about having the dogs so though no more of it. Later the hot chick I was after turns up on the door.... "oh, I'm thier new lodger". [SP: apart from this being a Jeremy Kyle episode in the making, I'm fairly happy at this new development]

I'm going to have to stop being friends with this married lady as she is far too crafty for my liking. Not that I am complaining, but far, far, far too crafty.

So. All in all a good weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    You cant blame your mate for that like - it shows great initiative on her part!

Do you mean the lass didn't turn up then? Cause of the snow in Birmingham?

You shouldn't feel used though mate - thats just life. It could've worked out...but it NEVER works out if you dont take the chances.
    A little too cunning if you ask me. Yeah she was ni Birmingham and took her 3 hours to get home.

Going to take another chance next friday (I think she's still concerned about her husband).

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Sleep with her husband.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet

I feel used....

I can almost deal with the fact (that I found out last nigth) this was setup as my friend thought that this chick was after her husband so her hooking up with me would stop that....fine. I can take that as long as I get a shag...

Then I get the "its snowing badly I'm in birmingham etc etc wine moan etc..."

So to recap. No shag, feeling used, drank too much.

At least I had to pleasure of bashing one out before I went to the pub so the ngiht wasnt a total loss.
    Unlucky SP

So, how are you going to get your own back on your friend then?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

I feel used....

I can almost deal with the fact (that I found out last nigth) this was setup as my friend thought that this chick was after her husband so her hooking up with me would stop that....fine. I can take that as long as I get a shag...

At least I had to pleasure of bashing one out before I went to the pub so the ngiht wasnt a total loss.
    You cant blame your mate for that like - it shows great initiative on her part!

Do you mean the lass didn't turn up then? Cause of the snow in Birmingham?

You shouldn't feel used though mate - thats just life. It could've worked out...but it NEVER works out if you dont take the chances.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied

I feel used....

Leave a comment:

• Zed!
    replied
    Does up the poop chute count a bit like it doesnt for Roman Catholics?
    Yeah thats true, I heard Greek chicks only do @nal till they are married so they are 'virgins' when they walk down the aisle. How awesome is that. You pull a bird and she says you can only do me up the a**Se AWESOME!! I'm moving to Greece. No seriously I am, on tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Chances are you aint going to get a shag then either mate!
    Does up the poop chute count a bit like it doesnt for Roman Catholics?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    The alcohol isnt going to work. She is Muslim (or some fimilar faith) so doesnt drink.
    Chances are you aint going to get a shag then either mate!

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    The alcohol isnt going to work. She is Muslim (or some fimilar faith) so doesnt drink.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Zed!
    Ok well because we're talking about a sensitive topic i won't carry on the joke any longer. So yeah i was joking. But the bit about Lucy's dungeon... I'm all ears. (I've been bad this month)
    I wouldn't go there - from her response I don't think it'd be the friendliest of experiences, 'safe words' would be ignored.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Oh is he a woman hater?
    Well not really...he loves them, then loves them a little too much, then resents them, then hates them and blames them.

All pretty much within the space of 3-4 days.

Leave a comment:

• Zed!
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Er Zed, you worry me. I trust that was a JOKE.
    Edit: we could do the same to you and leave you in Lucy's dungeon - I'm sure she'll teach you the error of your ways.

Ok well because we're talking about a sensitive topic i won't carry on the joke any longer. So yeah i was joking. But the bit about Lucy's dungeon... I'm all ears. (I've been bad this month)

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Oh is he a woman hater?
    Er Zed, you worry me. I trust that was a JOKE.
    Edit: we could do the same to you and leave you in Lucy's dungeon - I'm sure she'll teach you the error of your ways.

Leave a comment:

• Zed!
    replied
    Zed - you should NEVER be allowed to meet Duder. With your insanity and his women resentment, I hate to think of the outcome

Oh is he a woman hater?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X