• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "it was alright in the 70's" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Ah.

They weren't following the science then.
    no just the grants!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Ah, the 1970s.

When everything was beige.

And we were expecting an ice age shortly.

Remind me how those glaciers are doing.
      If you never owned a brown Austin Allegro with Brown Vinyl Roof and beige velour interior, you've never lived !!!
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        If you never owned a brown Austin Allegro with Brown Vinyl Roof and beige velour interior, you've never lived !!!
        Haha - found this picture of me, my sister and my dad recently. If you ever wanted to know what the 70s looked like, this was it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Haha - found this picture of me, my sister and my dad recently. If you ever wanted to know what the 70s looked like, this was it.

The kid in the front....the flowery top.....that was my mum's hallway wallpaper....
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
          X