• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what happens.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happens.....

after you hit post no. 400?
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

uhmmm, I wonder....
    Carpe Pactum

Comment

Nothing! How disappointing.....
      Carpe Pactum

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Next one is 1k I think... unless the admin has it in for you, in which case...
        1k!!!! I'll never make it that far, particularly when my current contract ends on Thursday and it looks like my next gig is going to be a real one.
        Carpe Pactum

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
          1k!!!! I'll never make it that far, particularly when my current contract ends on Thursday and it looks like my next gig is going to be a real one.
          oh chin up lad. you can do it. all it needs is a bit of focus and some speed typing. we're all willing you on you know.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
            oh chin up lad. you can do it. all it needs is a bit of focus and some speed typing. we're all willing you on you know.
            Thank you DS. It's nice to know that you have some support. . Maybe I can include an exta clause in my contact's T&C to ensure I can access ContractorsUK at least 1 hour a day?
            Carpe Pactum

Comment

IIRC you get 'fingers like lightning' at 500 posts

Comment

indeed. click on members, sort by posts and the break points and codes are revealed

Comment

I agree...

+1 post

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
                    indeed. click on members, sort by posts and the break points and codes are revealed
                    Yeah, that's nice. Kramer, I'm on to you
                    Carpe Pactum

Comment

Working...
                    X