• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tea Tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon
    I will mostly be jerking off...

Too much time with me last night eh? Dont worry - you're only human
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
      I will mostly be jerking off...
      Don't forget the pot noodle.

Comment

"Taking Mrs Gonzo out for a meal and some drinks. More alcohol is exactly what I need after last night."

Another evening of film making hey Gonz?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
          "Taking Mrs Gonzo out for a meal and some drinks. More alcohol is exactly what I need after last night."

Another evening of film making hey Gonz?

I think he's probably feeling guilty for NOT telling her that he was out with a pack of internet strangers last night!!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            I think he's probably feeling guilty for NOT telling her that he was out with a pack of internet strangers last night!!
            She knows that I was out with you lot last night - she just said "Is that the only way you Geeks can make friends?". She married me FFS so I think the abuse is out of order.

According to wiki (which we know to be 100% wholly accurate) there are several definitions for "GONZO", Gonzo on Wiki , all of which I am completely happy with.

My favourite is "(According to Cardoso, 'Gonzo' is South Boston Irish slang describing the last man standing after a drinking marathon)." which we know after last night I have not yet achieved but something that I still aspire to.

Comment

Or theres this link

you dirty, dirty beast.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                Or theres this link

you dirty, dirty beast.

That could have been such a good plan B too

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo
                  She knows that I was out with you lot last night - she just said "Is that the only way you Geeks can make friends?".

she sounds like a good lass Gonz - bravo!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                  X