• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tea Tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea Tonight

Mr Brain's Faggots, plenty of bread and butter, and a bottle of Pinot Grigio!

Sat in front of the tele 'coz it's cold and foggy as feck out there!

Work 'Christmas do', at Cafe Rouge, they know how to party...

Comment

I will mostly be jerking off...
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Depressed in my room watching Frasier to cheer myself up
        Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Going on the piss in Richmond, falling asleep on the train, and waking up in Reading for £60 cab ride home.
          Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
            Don't forget to change hands after 99.

Churchill - In "Public Service Announcement" mode!

Comment

I will be listening to music with my friend 'chivas regal'

Comment

Sat on my own in Uxbridge watching telly and can't even fart around on my guitar as I've snapped a string. Could go into town to watch others having fun but probably won't. Bugger!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Taking Mrs Gonzo out for a meal and some drinks. More alcohol is exactly what I need after last night.
                  Last edited by Gonzo; 20 December 2006, 17:31. Reason: Didn't mean to quote Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                    A mate passed me some of that 'natural Viagara' the other week and being a bit pissed last Saturday (well more than a bit) I took it for a laugh. Never again, ever! The yellow lumps that came out of my mouth after an extremely hurried stumble to the bog, naked with a stiffy, put me off for life in regards to this type of stuff. Pure chemicals next time (although a program on TV last night said that if you injected yer willy with something you could get a 12 hour stiffy but you would get knob thrombosis.)
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X