• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

German Saunas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Saunas

Way to go

Ok some mingers but a minger is a minger clothed or not. But there was quite a few hotties and no chav types in view. Hot sweaty bodies in the sauna and pert nips in the plunge pool.

I managed to keep under control but by liberal use of the plunge pool.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Do they have them in the UK?

Comment

Merkinfest.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
        Merkinfest.
        I think I have been there, is that near Stuttgart?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I had the pleasure (?) of a long term stay (4 mths) in a hotel when working in Frankfurt. Hotel was complete with small leisure centre including sauna. The real bonus tho, was that the hotel was used by Lufthansa when conducting their (residential) steward/stewardess training courses.

The sauna was definitely a pleasant place to be! (Thankfully Lufthansa appear not to hire the hairy-armpitted type German females!)

Comment

"Thankfully Lufthansa appear not to hire the hairy-armpitted type German females!)"

If the ones on the last lufthansa flight I was on were anything to go by, they hire women who are old enough to be my mum - and I have interest in seeing these old bints in the nip!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
              "Thankfully Lufthansa appear not to hire the hairy-armpitted type German females!)"

If the ones on the last lufthansa flight I was on were anything to go by, they hire women who are old enough to be my mum - and I have interest in seeing these old bints in the nip!

You left out 'grumpy', lufthansa have the grumpiest trolly dollies I've ever met, one threatened me with the police because I had my phone in my hand as we taxied, and were about 200m from the terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle. Just ask Fiddle!

Comment

Originally posted by martinb
                  The real bonus tho, was that the hotel was used by Lufthansa when conducting their (residential) steward/stewardess training courses.
                  We used to have our Christmas parties (when I was a permie) in their training school down near Seeheim, which was nice. Still get quite a few of them in the pubs around here, which can be nice.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                    You left out 'grumpy', lufthansa have the grumpiest trolly dollies I've ever met, one threatened me with the police because I had my phone in my hand as we taxied, and were about 200m from the terminal.
                    Lufthansa are odd in this respect. I flew with them extensively between LHR and Frankfurt a few years ago. They, unlike other airlines, seem to insist on phones being off from the moment you set foot on the plane til the moment you get off the plane. Pretty much every other airline I have flown with are perfectly happy to let you use your phone before take off and after engines are off after landing.

Comment

Working...
                    X