• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK gaslight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK gaslight

Didn't it used to be dark blue for threads you hadn't read and light blue for those you had? I can't tell what I haven't read now as they are always the same light blue, except when I have read them when they are sometimes dark and sometimes light. Is it my PC or is there some bug in the light relief board?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth
    Didn't it used to be dark blue for threads you hadn't read and light blue for those you had? I can't tell what I haven't read now as they are always the same light blue, except when I have read them when they are sometimes dark and sometimes light. Is it my PC or is there some bug in the light relief board?
    This works for me in the general forum, but for some reason in all other forums they are all light blue. So yes, same problem for me!

Its quite annoying!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

We must COMPLAIN immediately. OI CUK! your visity/coloury things are naff!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Go get em Xog - take no prisoners!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

.. AND, we want inline images back!
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
          X