• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stockings or Tights?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stockings or Tights?

Personally I prefer neither as they pull the hairs on my legs.
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Originally posted by wc2
    Personally I prefer neither as they pull the hairs on my legs.
    You might find waxing a bit more reliable for that.

Comment

How do fat birds find pairs that fit?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
        By going through many that don't ?

Comment

Originally posted by Logie
          By going through many that don't ?
          How many pairs do you thing this one would have to try?

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/c/f...964342057e.jpg
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I've missed you today (not).

They make all sorts of sizes for all sorts of things...you'll have found that when looking for those XXS condoms surely?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

How many pairs do you thing this one would have to try?

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/c/f...964342057e.jpg
              Lots, maybe!

Is she giving a blow job to Tony Blair through a hole in the wall ? Dirty mare

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

They make all sorts of sizes for all sorts of things...you'll have found that when looking for those XXS condoms surely?
                What so he can cover his entire head, not just the bit sticking out....

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

extra extra size,why thank you Sally, but maybe you can answer my question? How does a fat lass roll all that fat out of the way to get them on?

Comment

extra extra size, tahnk you Sally, maybe you can answer my question, how does a fat lass roll all that fat out of the way to get them on?

Why would you roll your fat out of the way to get them on then?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X