• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My name is EO, James EO

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is EO, James EO

Went to see the new Bond movie today with the missus, we thought it was ok. One of the drinks he ordered he named the 'Vester' and the missus said, I hope you are taking notes.

So I whizzed out and got some ingrediants and made her a tumbler full

3 shots of Gordons
    1 shot vodka
    bit of white wine
    bit of tonic
    bit of orange

Now she is sparked out on the couch. Should I

A) Sneak in and slip her a crippler
    B) Finish all the Vester then slip her a crippler
    C) Dangle my dong in the tumbler, wake her up and say 'yours is stirred but not shaken' then slip her a crippler
    D) disappear down the pub and try to slip the barmaid one
    E) Other

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

D.

Comment

E. Other

Get on the computer, knock up an Myspace page with her on it, offer her services for £200 for an hour for anyone who turns up in the next couple of hours, take the money, then go to the pub. Then you get the best of both worlds, beer, money and you don't have to give your missus one - who I understand from Atw is pig ugly.

hth.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

'd'

Comment

its called a VESPER not vester, like the cheeky little twist and go

Comment

Working...
          X