• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dalek Humour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dalek Humour

One for the Daleks
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

It needs music

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek
      Although us Daleks are renowned for our sense of humour, your details have been noted, Earthling, and you will be the first on the robotising table come the invasion.

Comment

Got me worried there ED. I thought you said "lobotomising table" and the thought of ending up like Chico gave me the real creeps, I can tell ya !

Will I get a detachable 12" vibrating thingy with optional pleasure splikes as an upgrade to the existing equipment ?

Perhaps this Dalek Robotisation isn't half-bad after all....
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
          It needs music

It ha music it's just really low volume. turn up your speakers and PC volume to max and you can hear it.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I only have a LT

Comment

Working...
            X