• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free big tits blonde movies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardesco
    you must have heard the ages old joke about making love to a slightly curvier than normal lady.

Just in case you haven't it goes as follows:
    1. Empty out a bag of flour and roll her about in it and then aim for the wet spot
    2. Hope to god you don't hit an armpit!!!!
    HTH
    Thats not a joke, thats hard earned experiance..... we should all be made wiser for history teaches well.
    To be or not to be... or get someone else to be, and take the slack for it.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      That's not Britney, that's my old primary school English teacher. I liked her better with her teeth out...
      Legend has it that women who can take their dentures out give the best BJ's ever
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
        you must have heard the ages old joke about making love to a slightly curvier than normal lady.

Just in case you haven't it goes as follows:
        1. Empty out a bag of flour and roll her about in it and then aim for the wet spot
        2. Hope to god you don't hit an armpit!!!!
        HTH
        After completing the first part of point one you could wait for her to fart and give you a clue.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          The Chinese Emperors had concubines with this feature for that very reason...

HTH.

So do prisons!

Yous are all sinking to new depths men
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
            After completing the first part of point one you could wait for her to fart and give you a clue.
            EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Shame on you, shame shame shame shame shame!!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              You wouldn't be able to see anything due to the amount of flour swirling around in the air...

I think i'll stick with my original assessment

Comment

Working...
              X