• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is there really no delete option?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there really no delete option?

I'd be surprised, as if there was, SAS wouldn't have needed to ask someone to delete TPD.

jdjdsjd
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Nope, I even tried hacking the html for a post I could delete, but got the following

mudskipper, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
    2.Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    So there we have it.

Comment

I always said that Fitz bloke didn't know what he was on about
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Especially annoying for us senile old farts who post in the wrong forum. This is Mumsnet isn't it?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X