• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I see computers going real crazy every where, thus saith the lord.
    Indeedy. I can confirm that a SQL Server in Hampshire is going real crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Indeedy MS. One only has to look at any number of Suity posts in technical to see this to be true.

Comment

I've just extended the DB2 home file system on one here so it should be ok now.

Comment

We are about to attach cdc to one around here. Can virtual machines go up in smoke?
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I see a very old huge building on fire, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to oklahoma university, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Gather your candles now, for i will send darkness upon your land, thus saith the lord.

Construction workers be careful, i see disaster coming you way, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Whatever happen in 1965, i see something happening, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Bloomingdales i see danger coming your way, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord

people be careful in what shops or supermarkets you will go into, i see danger coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from eating beef for a while i see danger coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              I see a very old huge building on fire, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Gather your candles now, for i will send darkness upon your land, thus saith the lord.
              I think he's trying to force the issue here.

Comment

I see huge huge disaster coming to jamaica west indies especially at place called holland bamboo, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see u-boats coming up out of the sea, keep an eye out, there is something about to happen, thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from buses, tractor trailers, trains, planes and especially water, i see huge huge disaster coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please check out your kids school before you let them go, i see evilness waiting, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to inzep centrum, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

I see disaster coming to north dekota, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying to pray for paul mccartney and his family, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord

i see danger coming to a famous african singer, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to a huge huge indian restaurant inside of a hotel, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to weddings in china, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a huge huge huge storm coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from buses and water, i see water taking back land, lots of it, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see art works worth million od dollars being destroyed by one man, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

If he is really your mate, and he is sending these messages personally to you, it sounds a bit like the onset of schizophrenia TBH, which is no joke. Get him to a doctor pronto.

Otherwise, has he got anything about Newcastle United?

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
                      If he is really your mate, and he is sending these messages personally to you, it sounds a bit like the onset of schizophrenia TBH, which is no joke. Get him to a doctor pronto.

Otherwise, has he got anything about Newcastle United?
                      It's just stuff he posts on facebook alongside various disaster stories from the mainstream media.

Comment

Working...
                      X