• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see traffic jam block up a whole city, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying to pray for cicely tyson and grace jones, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming in knives attacks everywhere, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please make sure that your children schools are safe, i see disaster coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying, be prepare for ice that is coming everywhere like never before, thus saith the lord.

I see winds coming like you have never seen before, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Africa africa i see that you are about to lose one of your fastest runners, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from eating chickens, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      I see traffic jam block up a whole city, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying to pray for cicely tyson and grace jones, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming in knives attacks everywhere, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please make sure that your children schools are safe, i see disaster coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying, be prepare for ice that is coming everywhere like never before, thus saith the lord.

I see winds coming like you have never seen before, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Africa africa i see that you are about to lose one of your fastest runners, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from eating chickens, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

Stop eating chickens!!!!!

THE WORLD'S GOING TO END
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

How on earth did I miss this one the first time round? This makes my church look normal although I know people like this (though nobody so prolific).
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Apols for the lack of service recently. My fault not his.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM USING KETCHUP FOR A WHILE, I SEE DANGER COMING, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE DISASTER COMING TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCES, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE LOTS OF FIGHTER JETS AND PLANES FALLING OUT OF THE SKY, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON WAHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE THE VILLAGE IN MANHATTAN COMPLETELY EMPTY, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE AN AMERICAN POLITICIAN IN AN ACCIDENT, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM BUSES, TRAINS SHIPS AND PLANES, I SEE HUGE HUGE DISASTER COMING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE CERTAIN WHAT KIND OF INJECTIONS YOUR DOCTORS ARE GIVING YOU, I SEE DISASTER COMING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

AGAIN IF YOUR ARE LIVING IN CALIFORNIA, IT IS TIME TO MOVE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING TO PLEASE PRAY FOR CLINT EASTWARD, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

THIS IS WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT HAVE TO SAY.

Comment

Ah yes, Clint Eastward. May god have mercy on him, whoever he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Apols for the lack of service recently. My fault not his.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM USING KETCHUP FOR A WHILE, I SEE DANGER COMING, THUS SAITH THE LORD.
              Aww, I thought this thread was for real. How disappointing.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Aww, I thought this thread was for real. How disappointing.
                It is. He posts this crap to facebook interspersed with disaster news stories.

Comment

The ketchup thing is a concern. I've just opened a new bottle. I wonder if this applies only to new purchases. Not worth the risk is it? I'm gonna have to buy brown sauce.

Comment

I see a huge huge storm coming to the nothern part of ohio, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see huge huge disaster coming to india, with many many dead bodies in a factory, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Israel israel, please please check on your buses, i see disaster coming especially in jerusalem, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see computers going real crazy every where, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from planes, i see more of them crashing, and the sea shores are full of dead mamals, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say. May god have mercy.

Comment

I see some some old musicians daying, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see huge huge disaster coming to slovakia , may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to lots of models, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see unexpecting hail coming down on a university destroying it, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Germany put your guards up, i see disaster coming to your land, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Working...
                      X