• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theiving christians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM, are these cone stealers really the obsessive, happy-clapping Christian politico's we're assuming they are, or is it just the local vicar trying to help his ever-dwindling congregation make it to church on Sunday ?
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

It's like an army of Chicos.

I've been involved with many friendly chats with them but the moment you mention you're not going to the church, you get called devil worshipper and stuff. They are a Roman Catholic outfit though.
      Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

An ARMY of Chico's. Sh1t ! You have no chance. Join up now or they'll burn you at the stake within the year !!!
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
          They are a Roman Catholic outfit though.
          Funny old lot, the catholics.

I would have thought that if god really wanted mankind to follow all those rules and practices, he would have let us know about them long before a bunch of cardinals made them up 1700 years ago!

And if Jesus died to save us all, what happened to the souls of all those people who died previously, before he arrived to tell them they were doing it wrong? Bit unfair!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Funny old lot, the catholics.

I would have thought that if god really wanted mankind to follow all those rules and practices, he would have let us know about them long before a bunch of cardinals made them up 1700 years ago!

And if Jesus died to save us all, what happened to the souls of all those people who died previously, before he arrived to tell them they were doing it wrong? Bit unfair!
            whats worse is that if you ask them what they would have been doing thousands of years ago, (ie bc) they claim they would have been good Christians

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
            X