• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sex mad?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex mad?

I work in the city and I constantly get the horn from all these sexy gorgeous women on the trains/tubes/on the street/in the office etc etc.

I just love women, can't help it.

I've got the horn right now just lookin at the women in my open plan office.

Is anyone else here sex mad?

What do the women think? (if there are any on this board).

Yes, but i am obviously working in the wrong part of London as i'm not seeing any of these hotties wandering around...

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
      I work in the city and I constantly get the horn from all these sexy gorgeous women on the trains/tubes/on the street/in the office etc etc.

I just love women, can't help it.

I've got the horn right now just lookin at the women in my open plan office.

Is anyone else here sex mad?

Try some bromide in your tea
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN

We used to have a couple of transvestites if that's ok with you.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

How did this post end up in Light Relief?

Would have been better under "hand relief" !!

TazMaN in still very horny mode.

Comment

Sudan man forced to marry Goat

Do you take this goat ?
            I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
              Maybe it was their child that featured in the Lion Witch & Wardrobe?

Comment

Taz, maybe you should go link up with andy without a 'w' who has 'experienced horniness' apparently.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread10148.html
                It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

You wanna try a nu medja company in Copenhagen. Oh my, I try and work from home for them as it is just way toooooo distracting at that client.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Have you, OP, seen 'Shallow Hal'..?
                    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                    X