• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sex mad?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded
    You wanna try a nu medja company in Copenhagen. Oh my, I try and work from home for them as it is just way toooooo distracting at that client.
    I too have worked in Copenhagen, what is is this 'distracting' you talk of?

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
      I work in the city and I constantly get the horn from all these sexy gorgeous women on the trains/tubes/on the street/in the office etc etc.

I just love women, can't help it.

I've got the horn right now just lookin at the women in my open plan office.

Is anyone else here sex mad?

What do the women think? (if there are any on this board).

A good few years back I worked as a motorcycle courier in London. The best bit of the job was during the summer. Parking up in Soho Square or down the Kings Road at lunch time and watching the office girls going out for lunch. Was especially good in the really hot summer of 90 or 91 I think it was. Some of them wouldnt have looked out of place on the beach with the lack of clothing

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
        A good few years back I worked as a motorcycle courier in London. The best bit of the job was during the summer. Parking up in Soho Square or down the Kings Road at lunch time and watching the office girls going out for lunch. Was especially good in the really hot summer of 90 or 91 I think it was. Some of them wouldnt have looked out of place on the beach with the lack of clothing

Ah I think I know of the disraction!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay54
          Ah I think I know of the disraction!
          Ah, THAT distraction! I remember a time when I worked in Russia, those girls looked like it was hidden on the outside, but if you looked underneath the coat they had nothing on!

Comment

Working...
          X