• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

determined outside.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

determined outside.

Is that happy days / all future risk with client or …

Do I still need to do my own due diligence:
    • get the new contract reviewed?
    • get a full IR35 status check?
    • ask for SDS info?
    Lisa: "Gary, you can't blame yourself for what gorillas did."

Originally posted by babybel View Post

• ask for SDS info?
    You need the SDS determination see https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...contracts.html just in case the client / agency is confused.

You also want a contract review but more of the overall contract no longer the IR35 bits..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by babybel View Post

• ask for SDS info?
      As long as you've got a copy of the SDS then in theory you should be fine. All the risk sits with the client.

Personally I think usual diligence should be applied. Looking at some of the posts where contractors are answering their own questions which end up not matching the clients expectation at all I would be doing what I can to be covered as we do now.

I can't help thinking something will happen further down the line which will leave us exposed. A lot of people have been caught out by not paying any heed to IR35 over the years so going straight back to that just doesn't sit right for me.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I would still do my own due diligence.

Comment

Working...
        X