• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

24th Feb deadline for handing in your notice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Don't see the issue the OP just needs to move house to a very different location
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

2 miles? Expenses possible?"Explain. You were at uour last client over 24 months and you are thinking 2 miles resets the clock?
        Different location.

When a perm my office was at Brooklands and while I couldn't claim expenses into there from home I did with every other office irrelevant of how near/far/distance, including Chessington which I got to using the A3, ie passing within a mile of my 'home' office.

Comment

Originally posted by b r View Post
          Different location.
          So what?

Edit : In fact.. Don't answer that. There is a 24 month rule thread for this discussion.

Comment

I have no idea where I got 2 miles from then. Reading the 101 thread it looks like 200 may be more appropriate. And I just turned down one of those. Double drat.

Comment

Originally posted by rob s View Post
              Double drat.

Comment

But inside means no expense for t&s anyway so 24month rule irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
                  But inside means no expense for t&s anyway so 24month rule irrelevant
                  Good point. When I was inside previously and via a brolly (some years ago), I was travelling down and staying during the week. So the expenses point is moot.

Comment

Working...
                  X