• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for Schemes through ASMG / White Collar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opportunity to participate in an APN judicial review

http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...ml#post2075534

Comment

Me too please

Hi, can I be added to the pm list please?

Thanks

Comment

Can I also be added to this list.

I tried calling the a few numbers for whitecollar today and got disconnected ringtones, anyone else experience this? Are they moving offices?

Comment

Originally posted by notsofun View Post
          Can I also be added to this list.

I tried calling the a few numbers for whitecollar today and got disconnected ringtones, anyone else experience this? Are they moving offices?
          Yeah they were moving offices yesterday, I spoke with them and was asked to forward a copy of my letter so they could prepare a response back for me today.

Comment

Hi - I appreciate Admins are busy but please can I get access to PM system as I'm getting quite confused and anxious as to my overall position. Been with WC for 5 years. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by tani View Post
              Hi - I appreciate Admins are busy but please can I get access to PM system as I'm getting quite confused and anxious as to my overall position. Been with WC for 5 years. Thanks in advance.
              Sorry tani, you should now have access.

Comment

Originally posted by njwilli3 View Post
                Hi, can I be added to the pm list please?

Thanks
                Done!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Sorry tani, you should now have access.
                  Thanks

Comment

PM access

Hello

I would like to join the private group. Can I have PM access so that I can contact the relevant person(is it still Turnover?)

Thanks

Comment

Me too please

My wife was with White Collar for 2 years and this morning got her demand letter for 12/13. Currently at home with new born baby having a meltdown. Would love to be added to the pm list so I can help her work out what to do. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X