• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edge EBT thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follower Notices and Philip Boyle decision

Also, bear in mind the statement by the Exchequer Secretary to the Treasury on 9 December 2013 (before the Boyle decision even became final):

"About 15,000 people used schemes similar to that used by Philip Boyle, where contractors receive 'loans' as a form of payment".

I said at the time that the Boyle appeal was the one to support for reasons that are likely to become clear if the Finance Bill become law in its present form.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael J Perry FCA View Post
      Also, bear in mind the statement by the Exchequer Secretary to the Treasury on 9 December 2013 (before the Boyle decision even became final):

"About 15,000 people used schemes similar to that used by Philip Boyle, where contractors receive 'loans' as a form of payment".

I said at the time that the Boyle appeal was the one to support for reasons that are likely to become clear if the Finance Bill become law in its present form.
      I'm still intrigued by why you think Edge was non DOTAS?

Comment

Edge and dotas

I have sent you a PM.

Comment

Would you mind sending me the same please?

Comment

Edge and dotas

Originally posted by jbryce View Post
            I'm still intrigued by why you think Edge was non DOTAS?
            You confirmed that no DOTAS reference has in fact been found for the period April 2004 to December 2010.

Comment

You confirmed that no DOTAS reference has in fact been found for the period April 2004 to December 2010.
              Can you clarify what you are saying here please?

Comment

I've got one, unless you care to tell me that it is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan View Post
                  I've got one, unless you care to tell me that it is wrong?
                  Ditto

Comment

Errr no I think you must have misunderstood what I said.

Comment

I have sent you a PM.
                      Send me a PM too

Comment

Working...
                      X