• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edge EBT thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greddy View Post
    Got my 09/10 letter at the end of Nov. I appealed pretty soon afterwards. Didn't get an acknowlegdement soon after and still haven't. Called hmrc and they confirmed that they got my appeal letter but because they have been overwhelmed with appeal letters, its taking them time to acknowledge everyone.
    Thanks - 4 weeks since I RMSD's my letter and still heard nothing. Amount still on my SA portal.

Comment

Originally posted by EBTContractor View Post
      Thanks - 4 weeks since I RMSD's my letter and still heard nothing. Amount still on my SA portal.
      Still haven't got my acknowledgement of appeal, but I did check my hmrc portal this morning and the 09/10 assessment amount has now been suspended pending appeal...so I guess I should get the appeal acknowledgement soon.

Comment

Originally posted by greddy View Post
        Still haven't got my acknowledgement of appeal, but I did check my hmrc portal this morning and the 09/10 assessment amount has now been suspended pending appeal...so I guess I should get the appeal acknowledgement soon.
        Same here..

Comment

Originally posted by bstar1 View Post
          Same here..
          When did you send your appeal in? Still waiting for my portal to show as Suspended.

Thanks, Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterF View Post
            When did you send your appeal in? Still waiting for my portal to show as Suspended.

Thanks, Pete.
            last week in Nov 2013

Comment

Originally posted by PeterF View Post

Thanks, Pete.
              2nd week of December

Comment

My 2009/2010 demand has gone from my SA portal, just waiting for the brown envelope.

My letter was dated November and I appealed just before Christmas.

Comment

Edge/Norla scheme user

All,

I am happy to join the group to contribute and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rockstar99 View Post
                    All,

I am happy to join the group to contribute and fight.
                    See the very first post in this thread for your options
                    "No man in this country is under the smallest obligation, moral or other, so to arrange his legal relations to his business or to his property as to enable the Inland Revenue to put the largest possible shovel into his stores."

Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services v Ritchie v CIR CS 1929 14 TC 754, Lord Clyde.

Comment

2010-2011 letters?

I got a letter from HMRC about 2008-2009 in March and then 2009-2010 in November. Has anyone had a letter for 2010-2011? When might that reasonably be expected?

Comment

Working...
                      X