• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Enquiries for EBT Loans from Cascade London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in

Hi Costo and friends

Registering my interest in working with you to find a resolution. I think my profile should allow PMs ( I could not work out how to PM you).

Thanks!

James

<admin note - PM now open on your account>

Comment

Can i get pm ability as well please

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for arranging pm access for me.

KS has my assignment discovery letter and they have told me they will submit my appeal on my behalf.

Not sure what else I need to do at this point ?

Comment

Originally posted by castax View Post
          Thanks for arranging pm access for me.

KS has my assignment discovery letter and they have told me they will submit my appeal on my behalf.

Not sure what else I need to do at this point ?
          Hello all, I wish we were meeting under more fortunate circumstances. I opened a HMRC letter just now, claiming I owe them a princely five figure sum. Contacted KS who are aware and are preparing an appeal and also will send out an email to us all detailing the process. I would suggest everyone sit tight for now, this is likely to be a long and drawn out battle.

Mods can you give me PM rights also. Thanks

Comment

I'm in the same boat

Please can I have pm as well. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by varunksingh View Post
              Are you planning to reply yourself without Cascade/KS help? Why?
              Well I figure the first step is to not ignore the HMRC letter and deadline (which gives another 14 days to respond - less the time it takes for snail mail from Brisbane) and have taken Michael J Perry's suggestion on this post and drafted a very short and sweet response notifying them that I appeal. Next step will be to get in touch with Cascade - is there a particular person handling this?

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                Hello MrsOz Chubb, I am in a similar situation. How would you feel about getting PM rights so I can get in touch.

GS
                Can I get PM rights please (I'll figure out what that is later ;-)

Comment

Please grant me PM rights.

Comment

Got my letter today!!

Hi - looks like i have been included in the review as well! Based in the US now and only got my letter yesterday so need to reply quickly. Spoke to Cascade a couple of minutes ago as was told a person would contact me shortly and they are working on the issue. Will post more as I get more info.

Hope this one disappears!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsOz Chubb View Post
                      Well I figure the first step is to not ignore the HMRC letter and deadline (which gives another 14 days to respond - less the time it takes for snail mail from Brisbane) and have taken Michael J Perry's suggestion on this post and drafted a very short and sweet response notifying them that I appeal. Next step will be to get in touch with Cascade - is there a particular person handling this?
                      I would suggest contacting Cascade BEFORE sending your appeal - they are offering to help and are best placed to give the best possible appeal.

Comment

Working...
                      X