• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Enquiries for EBT Loans from Cascade London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one

Please can I be granted PM rights too. Cheers

<admin note - PM rights granted />

Comment

For any who I may have missed - we have formed a group to discuss/support/fight this - please Private Message me and I will send you details of how to join. If you have already done so and I have not responded please do again - it has been quite busy with so many people being affected and apologies if I have missed anyone.

Comment

HMRC till sending out letters for 08/09

Hi all, just received my letter from hmrc.

Good to see that there are others out there willing to exchange information.
        Please grant me PM rights also.
        Thx

<admin note - PM rights granted />

Comment

Originally posted by costo View Post
          For any who I may have missed - we have formed a group to discuss/support/fight this - please Private Message me and I will send you details of how to join. If you have already done so and I have not responded please do again - it has been quite busy with so many people being affected and apologies if I have missed anyone.
          Hi Costo, can you please add me when possible.

Admins please provide me with PM rights.

Thanks
          Mark

Comment

Hi
            Just received the HMRC letter over the weekend. So glad to have found this forum. Thank you.

Admin - Please could you grant me PM rights. Many thanks.

Comment

pm access

Originally posted by costo View Post
              Hi Please give me PM rights

thanks

Comment

PM rights please

Hi Admin

Please grant me PM rights.

Thanks

Comment

Another one

Can you please add me too!

Comment

Admin - PM rights please

Hi Admin,

Can you please assign me PM rights please?

Thanks
                    Mark

Comment

Need clarification - talk to Cascade ASAP

Hi All,

All I can say is make sure you speak with Cascade ASAP and get it 'straight from the horses mouth' so to speak.

I'm not accepting this.

Mod snip: Cascade Management Solutions Limited can be found on Google.

Regards
                      Mark

Comment

Working...
                      X