• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AM Limited COP8 HMRC Investigation Letter..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MercladUK View Post
    I am in a similar position to you. AML stated they are in dialogue with HMRC to respond on our behalf as opposed to answering the 30 odd questions on the Section 9A request.

regards
    But I think we should be getting feedback on what the dialogue is. I have repeatedly emailed requesting what is the current status of this dialogue concerning post Dec-2010, and I get nothing, the silence is annoying to put it mildly. Stupidly listened to them back in Dec-2010 though, couldn't keep them quiet when it came to the assurances to stay with them. It;s going to take an awfully long time before the anger I feel towards accountant & AML, but mostly myself subsides.
    http://www.dotas-scandal.org LCAG Join Us

Comment

Originally posted by LandRover View Post
      It;s going to take an awfully long time before the anger I feel towards accountant & AML, but mostly myself subsides.
      I felt like that for a long time and my health suffered as a result. Rumination, dwelling on the past, is a killer.

Try to let it go and move on.

Comment

But I think we should be getting feedback on what the dialogue is. I have repeatedly emailed requesting what is the current status of this dialogue concerning post Dec-2010, and I get nothing, the silence is annoying to put it mildly. Stupidly listened to them back in Dec-2010 though, couldn't keep them quiet when it came to the assurances to stay with them. It;s going to take an awfully long time before the anger I feel towards accountant & AML, but mostly myself subsides.
        I just heard from AML, and they stated no update...

I have responded for further clarification.

Not great but they seem snowed under in queries....

Comment

Thanks for update...I would think that they are dealing with more enquiries from past scheme users than current users. Why they haven't got a monthly update set up to email out is beyond me. Its not that difficult and would perhaps stop many ex-members keep constantly phoning for news.
          http://www.dotas-scandal.org LCAG Join Us

Comment

Or they are snowed under from selling their newest scheme (and re-branding to a new name)

Comment

Hi has anyone heard from AML it's all gone very quiet and my APN payment deadline is close approaching!

Comment

Originally posted by jrock View Post
                Hi has anyone heard from AML it's all gone very quiet and my APN payment deadline is close approaching!
                They have had a lot to deal with. They sent out the info for the JR a while back that you had to complete and send back. I got an email off them a couple of weeks ago requesting some further info (that I had not completed properly the first time) saying it had to be in by a certain date. I've since had confirmation off them that they now have everything required for me and will be in touch again in due course.

Comment

Originally posted by ads1980 View Post
                  They have had a lot to deal with. They sent out the info for the JR a while back that you had to complete and send back. I got an email off them a couple of weeks ago requesting some further info (that I had not completed properly the first time) saying it had to be in by a certain date. I've since had confirmation off them that they now have everything required for me and will be in touch again in due course.
                  Thanks ads1980. I have too completed all paperwork for the JR. Hopefully this should get a good result!

Comment

Originally posted by jrock View Post
                    Thanks ads1980. I have too completed all paperwork for the JR. Hopefully this should get a good result!
                    Any news on the AML JR application?

Comment

In exactly the same boat as you, for just about the same amount of time, and feel exactly the same. Two possible paths, imho: wait and see what JR result turns out to be, and settle if it all goes south. If I settle, it means a life-change, i.e. the house. Bitter and stupid is how I feel...

Comment

Working...
                      X