• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failure to comply

Originally posted by SeriousFraud View Post
    "If you do not have a partnership agreement you are only left with statute ( The Partnership Act 1890) as the 'rules' for working out value."

So, as we do have a partnership agreement, we need to read every term and condition again to understand from a legal point of view, which (if any) clause has been broken by not releasing undistributed profits and then perhaps quote that in the demand letter

e.g. pursuant to clause x.x, I am formally demanding payment of £xx
    The most important point is that accounts were meant to be audited ( at least it says so in my partnership agreement) So where are the audited accounts?
    Could there be a reason for not producing Traut Houghton or Swing Chicken or whatever accounts?

Comment

further digging my contract

on further looking into the contract these are the details I could find..

Willow meade Limited <removed - no addresses please. The details are available on simple company search> were sub contracted to do all the invoicing

I wrote to them today and they replied back as follows
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Hi

Willow Meade Limited had a contract with your agency to provide an invoicing service and on receipt of the full value of the invoice, that full amount was then paid into your partnership account as such all funds due into your partnership have been paid to your partnership.

Kind regards
      Accounts Willow Meade Limited
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      If this is tru then all the money should be in the partnership account with Barclays Bank Plc of Stoke, Gifford, Bristol..if this branch exists...

Comment

please enable PM for me

Admin could you pls enable PM for me...

<admin note>Done.</admin note>

Comment

Bank Accounts

Thanks Microtots. I'll have a look at that in a minute.
          In reply to the above, the bank accounts certainly do exist, I was in contact with the branch the other day. Couldn't get any further information out of them on that though as I'm not listed as a partner on the agreement the bank have there. I was told I needed to speak with Andrew McIntyre?
          Further to my comment the other day re: the official receiver.
          he told me yesterday that they are on the verge of closing down their investigation as it appears that Sunday WM have no assets. The government think they are wasting money on a fruitless search. That was until I mentioned the barclays accounts with the partners. That pr*cked his interested up a bit.

Comment

Bank Details

rocknrollrich, or anyone

Can you provide me with the address of the Barclays Bank that holds the partnership accounts.

Many thanks!

<admin note>PM use on account enabled</admin note>

Comment

More bank Account details

rocknrollrich...can U pls pass this on to whom ever U are speaking to

I have managed to find out more on the account details from WillowMeade, they have been helpful & repliing to me regularly

This is the account details for the Ewing Olive partnership

<removed>

I would recommend all of you to find out your partnership account details
              Last edited by administrator; 2 February 2010, 13:31. Reason: Please don't post bank account details here

Comment

Originally posted by blackHole View Post
                rocknrollrich...can U pls pass this on to whom ever U are speaking to

I have managed to find out more on the account details from WillowMeade, they have been helpful & repliing to me regularly

Barclay bank Plc,

I would recommend all of you to find out your partnership account details
                I'm not affected by this, but as a general principle posting bank account details like that on a public forum is a bad idea. Bank, account name, sort code and account number are enough to do an awful lot of things you wouldnt want done.
                Last edited by DaveB; 2 February 2010, 13:29.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by blackHole View Post
                  Have you got the PIN and password for internet banking as well? If so, please post it here.
                  Last edited by scotspine; 2 February 2010, 20:14. Reason: removed bank details
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Have you got the PIN and password for internet banking as well? If so, please post it here.
                    You might want to remove the details from your quote as well.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Willow Meade...

Willow are a seperate company altogether in this and look to be a invoicing/admin company. Basically, all your invoices went through Willow who then invoiced your agency, the agency paid Willow and then Willow paid you and put the rest in a barclays bank account under your partnership name. I believe...

Comment

Working...
                      X