• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realise it's only a small help but I'd be happy to check out the director list on companies house one you know the name of the company.

If it is a related company that could qualify as a conflict of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by swilmot View Post
      It would appear that all the partnership addresses are registered there.

Has anyone actually visited that address, or does anyone live locally enough to do that for the 100's of us that would like as much info as possible ...

Simon
      It's a mail forwarding address.

Comment

Ewing Olive partnership

is there anyone here from the Ewing Olive partnership, please PM me...

Comment

Hi All,

Just to say that I have emailed both the Serious Fraud Office and the CBI (Complaints Investigation Branch) this morning.
          HMRC were not sure regarding the position of Undistributed Profits. I had explained that some people had been told that they could subtract this figure from the income (as they had not received it yet), before working out the tax. HMRC'sresponse was that I would have to take that up with my local tax office - it was not helped by the fact that she could not find any ongoing dispute with Sunday/Bradbury or my old Partnership Traut Houghton!!

I have also sent an email to the email address on here regarding the setting up of a second action group, but so far have had nothing back! - Does anyone know how long this takes - is there a vetting process first!!
          Many Thanks
          Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Cantthinkof1 View Post
            Hi All,

Just to say that I have emailed both the Serious Fraud Office and the CBI (Complaints Investigation Branch) this morning.
            HMRC were not sure regarding the position of Undistributed Profits. I had explained that some people had been told that they could subtract this figure from the income (as they had not received it yet), before working out the tax. HMRC'sresponse was that I would have to take that up with my local tax office - it was not helped by the fact that she could not find any ongoing dispute with Sunday/Bradbury or my old Partnership Traut Houghton!!

I have also sent an email to the email address on here regarding the setting up of a second action group, but so far have had nothing back! - Does anyone know how long this takes - is there a vetting process first!!
            Many Thanks
            Peter
            Originally posted by poppy27
            To those that have successfully be in touch with Willow Meade (the invoicing agent used by Sunday) for account information, can you please PM me (or provide) their contact details as I have contacted them (based on a google search) and they have denied all knowledge of Sunday.

Canthinkof1 - I think it is taking longer now but pursue it and you should get in. There is a vetting process, you'll need evidence of who you are, a public profile and copy of the contracts to prove you were involved.

Poppy, They have responded to me and I found the email address on this website - http://www.willowmeade.com/contactus.asp . This is definately the correct one as they gave me the bank details but said they couldnt provide details of a Partnership administator.

Comment

Willow

Address your email for Brian Kiernan's attention. He knows the score and what is going on. He is using the default email account, [email protected]

Comment

Poppy27 sent you a PM!

Comment

Obviously this total scam has not come up on the HMRC radar yet - they did searches for me online and came back wit nothing!!!

Comment

Thanks Iain-Le-Roi - will await contact from the group ... can supply all the details that they want...

Comment

Info needed

Hi

I am new on the for and only just found out that I am not going to get my undistributed funds nack to pay my tax bill.
                      I had the same setup, Willow did the invoicing, Bradbury the accountants an Sunday was the one who administered me using O'Lowry Abe as my partnership.
                      Can someone let me know what info I need to get and who to send it to please.
                      Any help and advise welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X