• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flamindevil View Post
    hi, i am yet another dismayed ex Sunday/bradbury client... will post my story later...

have a question regarding the last post.
    I'm sure you will have all recieved the email today advising . thank your for approving accounts, bla bla bla bla.......... I for one did not approve my accounts but still recieved the same email as posted by electro. I am now being told Debtors will be coming to get the money from me within 30 days.

Sorry if I am stating the obvious, but for those of you who had the accounts showing your inflated COSTS, any number in a bracket means you owe the partnership money. It does not mean that its money owed to you.

Did anyone else reject the accounts yet still get the email??????
    Did anyone have a positive figure on there Partnership accounts page?????

Cheers

<admin note>Account upgraded so you can use the PM system</admin note>

Yes, I had a positive figure and I approved my accounts. The costs were higher than I though, but I was rather take that loss now and get the rest of the money out rather than challenging and loosing it all.
    Bradbury will have to cough up for any penalties and interest charges due to late payments though, because this delay is purely down to bad administration.

Comment

can someone please calirfy this as i cannot believe what i am reading,

if the figure in undistributed profits is in brackets that means you owe them money!!

this nightmare keeps getting worse and worse, i dont know where to turn with all this

like a lot of people on here any advice would be appreciated,

Comment

Mine were also positive but with the amount being paid back to me too small to cover my 08/09 tax return. I am thinking of accepting them for the same reason (cut losses) but would still like to challenge and try to get the rest of my money back later.

Comment

I got the same email with the same contents, yet I left them at the end of January 2008 and had a form from them to prove it. This was sent to HMRC to confirm the end of my self employment status.

Despite this, the pure work of fiction that they sent to me as my accounts had figures for tax year 2008/2009. They reckon I owe them about £60 after all their highly inflated charges and fees.

Well they can go and whistle.

Note to Admin.
          Would it be possible for PM privileges please.?

TIA

Originally posted by flamindevil View Post
          hi, i am yet another dismayed ex Sunday/bradbury client... will post my story later...

have a question regarding the last post.
          I'm sure you will have all recieved the email today advising . thank your for approving accounts, bla bla bla bla.......... I for one did not approve my accounts but still recieved the same email as posted by electro. I am now being told Debtors will be coming to get the money from me within 30 days.

Sorry if I am stating the obvious, but for those of you who had the accounts showing your inflated COSTS, any number in a bracket means you owe the partnership money. It does not mean that its money owed to you.

Did anyone else reject the accounts yet still get the email??????
          Did anyone have a positive figure on there Partnership accounts page?????

Cheers

<admin note>Account upgraded so you can use the PM system</admin note>

Comment

Originally posted by Gasman View Post
            I got the same email with the same contents, yet I left them at the end of January 2008 and had a form from them to prove it. This was sent to HMRC to confirm the end of my self employment status.

Despite this, the pure work of fiction that they sent to me as my accounts had figures for tax year 2008/2009. They reckon I owe them about £60 after all their highly inflated charges and fees.

Well they can go and whistle.

Note to Admin.
            Would it be possible for PM privileges please.?

TIA
            To those of you who had positive figures,, what was the percentage of costs on your 08/09 accounts, compared to 07/08.
            mine is roughly 7 % and has now been quoted as 20 %?????
            Is everyone the same ??????

<admin note>PM use enabled</admin note>

Comment

Originally posted by julius View Post
              Yep - I rejected my accounts but still received that email...

I had a negative of 10K... Nice..!!

Do you think they will instruct bailiffs to come and rob me of my worldly possessions??

I'm open to any advice anyone may have?

I'm presuming that they haven't got any retention for my january tax return either.

Thanks
              i guess worst case scenario is that u could get a visit but unless they have a court order, (of which you will need to ask to see), do not let them in. I cant see that any courst would grant court orders on any of us given the situation.

I have a letter from Bradbury saying they owe me £1400 from 07/08 tax return, and apparently have no funds left in the partnership account to pay for my 08/09 payments. How can this be?????.

Is it me or has anyone else noted that the extra inflated fees (7% to 21%) seem to be around the same amount of money taken off them for there tax provision on a weekly basis. I am going to do the maths and post my finding asap.

Comment

regarding my return from bradbury not only will i not recieve any tax retention monies back, i will owe them 700 pounds!!!

I just cannot understand this

this has well and truley ruined my xmas knowing that come the end of january i will have tofind this money that I have already put aside

Comment

Sunday/Bradbury

Hi All

I have also been impacted by this in much the same way as most of you, and therefore would like to be included in any planned action. I have also beedn told by Bradbury that i have a negative 10K and the HMRC collections department are instructing bailiffs etc.

Please advise how to receive/send pm's.

<admin note>PM use now enabled on your account</admin note>

Comment

That does not mean you necessarily owe them that amount, just that they say you do . Going on recent practices of theirs, this amount is highly likely to be false.

Originally posted by leer34 View Post
                    regarding my return from bradbury not only will i not recieve any tax retention monies back, i will owe them 700 pounds!!!

this has well and truley ruined my xmas knowing that come the end of january i will have tofind this money that I have already put aside

Comment

Not There yet

Originally posted by leer34 View Post

While Bradbury say you owe them money it is possible that you only owe them money because they have increased their charges without advising you or without invoicing you or anyone else.
                      In addition they neglected to deal with VAT properly and they have failed to inform you or your reloow partnership members about the liabilities properly as well as keeping quiet up till now about HMRC enquiries.

You should join the action group

Comment

Working...
                      X