• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biggles_1 View Post
    They're trying to get another £1,000 out of you. The () signifies negative so they say that you owe them money. (Did that make you angry reading that?)

I'm in the same boat but they are trying to get £3,500 out of me. The mess these fools have made of my tax position is ridiculous.

You have two options:

1. Seek legal advice (Could be costly)
    2. Wait and see if they ever have the cheek to try to get the money that isn't theirs and then we all get together and go to court at the same time.

Sorry I couldn't have given you better news.
    thanks for your help, so they want more money from us and they haven't paid the tax retention they keept? This is stupid how can we do our tax returns with incorrect figures. It's a shame that the law is helping them with so many loop holes in the system!

Comment

communication this evening

Received an email doc from Bradbury today, stating their position.

Some salient points:

They say they'll start paying us at the end of January.

Payments will be in installments, over months.

"An independent Third party is being appointed to administer the closure of your partnership and its bank account"

No accounts will be fully settled until all debts from partners are received.

You can view it here: http://members.lycos.co.uk/electro30...nformation.doc

Now what? It feels like more stalling to me.

Comment

partnership agreement

Can someone who has a copy of a partnership agreement with one of the silly names, please put it somewhere web-accessible?

Feel free to blank out all the partners' names - except the managing partner.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by electro View Post
          Received an email doc from Bradbury today, stating their position.

Some salient points:

They say they'll start paying us at the end of January.

Payments will be in installments, over months.

"An independent Third party is being appointed to administer the closure of your partnership and its bank account"

No accounts will be fully settled until all debts from partners are received.

You can view it here: http://members.lycos.co.uk/electro30...nformation.doc

Now what? It feels like more stalling to me.

Thanks for posting that. I note the following sentence -

'In accordance with the Partnership Agreement, debt collection letters have / are being issued to all debtors including both partners and suppliers. Where applicable, a repayment schedule of any outstanding monies has been calculated accordingly'

So debt collection procedures have been started for patners who are debtors. That was a very brief 'dispute process'

Comment

communication this evening

hi, i am yet another dismayed ex Sunday/bradbury client... will post my story later...

have a question regarding the last post.
            I'm sure you will have all recieved the email today advising . thank your for approving accounts, bla bla bla bla.......... I for one did not approve my accounts but still recieved the same email as posted by electro. I am now being told Debtors will be coming to get the money from me within 30 days.

Sorry if I am stating the obvious, but for those of you who had the accounts showing your inflated COSTS, any number in a bracket means you owe the partnership money. It does not mean that its money owed to you.

Did anyone else reject the accounts yet still get the email??????
            Did anyone have a positive figure on there Partnership accounts page?????

Cheers

<admin note>Account upgraded so you can use the PM system</admin note>

Comment

Me too...

Yep - I rejected my accounts but still received that email...

I had a negative of 10K... Nice..!!

Do you think they will instruct bailiffs to come and rob me of my worldly possessions??

I'm open to any advice anyone may have?

I'm presuming that they haven't got any retention for my january tax return either.

Thanks

Comment

Difficulty with Bradbury and Co

All,
                I would be pleased to hear from anybody who had difficulty with Bradbury and Co (bradburyandco.com).
                As I have found myself severely out of pocket in my dealings with this firm.
                As a result I have commenced legal action.
                I can be contacted on the following email address >removed>

Thanks

<admin note>PM enabled on your account so you don't have to show your email</admin note>

Comment

Originally posted by biggles_1 View Post
                  Yeah,

I contacted the bank and was told that Andrew McIntyre was still there and on his e-mail account which was interesting as I was told he had left "The Account".

So far I haven't had any e-mails warning me off but the phone number I was given as a contact for the account was the number for Reed Morgan which I thought was interesting.

J.
                  HI Biggles,

I note you mention Andrew Mcintyre, and the bank. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you mean Andrew works for the bank holding our money. i.e Barclays bank, stoke gifford , bristol?

Comment

Andrew Mcintyre works or previously worked for Bradbury & Co. I also tried to contact Barclays and despite me asking them not to they referred my query back to Andrew. Bradbury continually point out they do not have access to funds so I found this strange and it made me more suspicious. Still at least I have a letter from Barclays which will go with the mountain of paperwork should I get taken to court.

I would advise anyone joining this thread to search for the email address of the action group. You should do this if for no other reason than you can contact other people in the same posititon without posting on a public forum. You will likely find others in your partnerships.

Comment

[email protected] - address for Action Group

Comment

Working...
                      X