• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EwingOliveConcerns View Post
    Hi, I am also in this conundrum. If there are other partners of Ewing Olive Partnership out there who would like to get together to see how we can sort this out.

Titanic, if possible could you get in touch.

Thanks everybody.
    I am a member of the Ewing Olive partnership. I know of others.

Please PM me.

Comment

The End!!

Payment arrived and accounts information now sent to my accountant, I am now sorted with Bradbury as are the five other contractors in my loop. I was given an email address from Bradbury if I had a future problems, if anyone wants it just ask

Comment

Originally posted by latemate View Post
        Payment arrived and accounts information now sent to my accountant, I am now sorted with Bradbury as are the five other contractors in my loop. I was given an email address from Bradbury if I had a future problems, if anyone wants it just ask
        What did you have to do do after you agreed your accounts online?

Comment

Originally posted by awaythelads View Post
          I am a member of the Ewing Olive partnership. I know of others.

Please PM me.
          Administrator, would it be possible to enable me for PM please.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by latemate View Post
            Please could you post it up or PM it to me Latemate? You seem to have been lucky with your Bradbury experience to the most part.

Comment

Can I have the email address for Bradbury & Co that actually gets through ?

Latemate, can you send me the address as well ? I am sick of sending emails that get no response !

Comment

Address please

I wouldn;t mind the address as well please.

Note that the Bath Road one is apparently not his home address and hasn;t been for some time as people have been there recently.

J.

Comment

Originally posted by biggles_1 View Post
                  I wouldn;t mind the address as well please.

Note that the Bath Road one is apparently not his home address and hasn;t been for some time as people have been there recently.

J.
                  This was referring to a new Bradbury email address where we might even get a response.

As far as an address goes the latest from Companies House is as follows (although probably just picking up the post from these):-

BRADBURY & CO
                  16 SHEARWAY BUSINESS PARK
                  FOLKESTONE
                  KENT
                  CT19 4RK*

*this postcode wasn't found by Google maps when I looked but I think it might be a new business park and perhaps a new postcode?

SUNDAY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
                  THE MERIDIAN 4 COPTHALL HOUSE
                  STATION SQUARE
                  COVENTRY
                  CV1 2FL

These are in the public domain so I don't think I'm breaking any rules here.

Has anybody visited any of these addresses or maybe even spoken to Andrew since the problems became apparent?
                  Last edited by FeedtheKids; 11 December 2009, 12:36.

Comment

I've spoken to Andrew

I've spoken to Andy Nyiri since it happened but haven't had much in the way of movement on any of it since.

I haven't been able to get through to him at all for a couple of months now.

Barclays have the details of Reed Morgan down as a contact number (Reed Morgan deny they are linked other than them being the invoicing company by the way) and apparently still use Andrew McIntyre as the contact.

That was interesting news to me as I was told that he had moved on from this.

Does anyone still have a mobile number for Andrew McIntyre because the number I had has now been cut off.
                    Last edited by biggles_1; 11 December 2009, 12:57. Reason: Add information

Comment

I recieved a update email today from bradbury the last line read

"Bradbury are currently in the process of reconciling partnership balances with regard to debtors and creditors, and we will be updating you on this process next week"

can anyone shed any light on this?

Comment

Working...
                      X