• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open enquiries for penfolds / Hamilton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open enquiries for penfolds / Hamilton

Has anyone had any contact from hmrc regarding open enquires for penfolds / Hamilton pre dr?
    I am assuming at some point why will get around to writing to me and say they will exercise the s684 discretion and transfer the paye liability to me.
    we can either just settle or make representations?

Originally posted by nickyboyc View Post
    Has anyone had any contact from hmrc regarding open enquires for penfolds / Hamilton pre dr?
    I am assuming at some point why will get around to writing to me and say they will exercise the s684 discretion and transfer the paye liability to me.
    we can either just settle or make representations?
    Open being, they had already opened an enquiry on you... or it's open as in they are schemes they know about?

If they don't have an enquiry open don't think they can open one on you if it was pre 2013 someone will know the exact date.

Comment

Working...
    X