• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Qdos legit or must I thread carefully

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Qdos legit or must I thread carefully

My insurance provider Qdos has changed their TLC tax enquiry policy and now they specially cover MSC enquiries.

However they require me to sign a whole new contract with them to represent me for this HMRC MSC enquiry. I am super unsure what to do.

They say the following:

“We will not be charging any fees in respect of the support we provide to you in connection with HMRC’s MSC enquiry into Churchill Knight & Associates. However, please note that our standard charge out rates will apply in respect of any other services that you may instruct us to provide.”

Do you think it’s safe or could I be getting myself stuck into huge legal fees?

Originally posted by SwissSaffa View Post
    My insurance provider Qdos has changed their TLC tax enquiry policy and now they specially cover MSC enquiries.

However they require me to sign a whole new contract with them to represent me for this HMRC MSC enquiry. I am super unsure what to do.

They say the following:

“We will not be charging any fees in respect of the support we provide to you in connection with HMRC’s MSC enquiry into Churchill Knight & Associates. However, please note that our standard charge out rates will apply in respect of any other services that you may instruct us to provide.”

Why don't you pick up the phone and ask them what they mean?

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Why don't you pick up the phone and ask them what they mean?
      I have tried twice this week they never available hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by SwissSaffa View Post

They say the following:

You have 3 options:

Do nothing and likely find you're no longer covered
        Sign and find yourself covered
        Contact them and ask why the change and its effects?

Are Qdos 'legit'? Well an awful lot of contracts would have been up tulip creek if Qdos weren't legit. Just saying.
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Is QDOS legit? Absolutely
          Will the QDOS product cover exactly what you need? No idea. Ring them.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Qdos Contractor often post on here so maybe then can comment

Comment

SwissSaffa Apologies you have not been able to reach our team, please send me a DM with your details and I will ensure someone calls you today.
              Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Working...
              X