• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hoey - Court of Appeal legal fees

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saleos View Post
    You tell yourself whatever lies you want to make yourself feel better eek. This thread is here for all to read together with your other posts. I’m more than content for people to make their own mind up about you and your motives.
    I asked you a question - where on the gofundme campaign page is the statement that you made above regarding when a withdrawal will be made and if no appeal occurred the money be refunded. And the truth of the matter is that you can't - because the campaign page doesn't contain the information that you claim is within it.

Oh and I have a single motive - to ensure people don't waste they money on false promises and I believe Hoey is at the moment just another false promise and HMRC and the courts will find a way to win.

But thinking about it - I'm actually getting fed up with you attacking me while I carefully attack just the ball so let's ask you a few questions

1) How many millions did you and your cronies make from the schemes you devised and sold?
    2) How many people are your responsible for the suicide of because of the 10 years plus grief and consist threat of imminent and immediate bankruptcy that your schemes resulted in given that all they wanted and what you sold them was a hassle free life without needing to worry about IR35?

I don't expect a reply as I know you won't respond but it's worth emphasising that you are not really magnanimously helping for free you are doing so both to protect your reputation and because you profited hugely from these schemes in the first place.
    Last edited by eek; 10 December 2020, 11:52.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I think the days (or even hours) of this forum may be numbered...

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post

I think the days (or even hours) of this forum may be numbered...
        Nope - I just think people need to be 100% honest as to their motives - and if I catch people who aren't being honest it's only fair to call them out. After a week of attacking me I also thought it was only appropriate to start adopting the same approach.

I also think it's very worthwhile highlighting the fact that Saleos is a creator of these schemes while Webberg only started working in the field of contractor tax issues back in 2015 long after these schemes were created and the real profits made. It's almost like the old boys club wanted to scare newcomers out of the industry.

As an aside has Lancashire been allowed to appeal as you missed out the fact that appeals were disallowed in your initial post about it where you said an appeal was likely. That's worth knowing as I expect the exact some rule (no appeal allowed) will be applied in the Hoey case.
        Last edited by eek; 10 December 2020, 12:25.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          As an aside has Lancashire been allowed to appeal as you missed out the fact that appeals were disallowed in your initial post about it where you said an appeal was likely. That's worth knowing as I expect the exact some rule (no appeal allowed) will be applied in the Hoey case.
          I heard that Lancashire intended to appeal to the UT.

If you are saying that they are not allowed to appeal then I was obviously misinformed.

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
            I heard that Lancashire intended to appeal to the UT.

If you are saying that they are not allowed to appeal then I was obviously misinformed.
            It's on the bottom of the judgement. The reason I asked is because one of the things Saleos and co have been adamant about is that they will be allowed to appeal even though Lancashire hasn't been allowed to. I was wondering if you knew whether Lancashire had been allowed to appeal given that the judgement seems to make an appeal impossible - because you said an appeal was likely as you announced the release of the judgement.
            Last edited by eek; 10 December 2020, 12:52.

Comment

I was wondering if you knew whether Lancashire had been allowed to appeal...
              No, I don't know.

Comment

Nope - I just think people need to be 100% honest as to their motives - and if I catch people who aren't being honest it's only fair to call them out. After a week of attacking me I also thought it was only appropriate to start adopting the same approach.

I also think it's very worthwhile highlighting the fact that Saleos is a creator of these schemes while Webberg only started working in the field of contractor tax issues back in 2015 long after these schemes were created and the real profits made. It's almost like the old boys club wanted to scare newcomers out of the industry.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. All you have.

You constantly shift the ground and the argument to cover up all the specious allegations and opinions you make up. You're nothing but a troll who can't stand to be wrong. You even started crying to Cojak when you couldn't wriggle out of the mess of wrong 'facts' you created to dig your way out.

Still no comment on Rebus? No, why would you. Nothing to see there obviously. No proof or fact is ever good enough some and no questions are asked of others. You question everything that is transparent and ignore everything that is obscured and pat yourself on the back for all your 'detective' skills. Sad, sad, sad.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
                  Deflect, deflect, deflect. All you have.

You constantly shift the ground and the argument to cover up all the specious allegations and opinions you make up. You're nothing but a troll who can't stand to be wrong. You even started crying to Cojak when you couldn't wriggle out of the mess of wrong 'facts' you created to dig your way out.

Still no comment on Rebus? No, why would you. Nothing to see there obviously. No proof or fact is ever good enough some and no questions are asked of others. You question everything that is transparent and ignore everything that is obscured and pat yourself on the back for all your 'detective' skills. Sad, sad, sad.
                  So here are a few questions for you to answer

1) Where on the GoFundMe campaign site does it say that the money you are requesting will be refunded if no appeal occurs.

2) How many millions did your mate Saleos and his cronies make from the schemes he devised and sold?

3) Are you one of those cronies who profited from the schemes or are you one of those people he tricked into using one.

4) How many people is your mate Saleos responsible for the suicide of because of the 10 years plus grief and consist threat of imminent and immediate bankruptcy that his schemes resulted in given that all they wanted and what he sold them was a hassle free life without needing to worry about IR35?

I await your answers...

Oh and if you don't like the fact I'm allowed to post here create your own forum and use that to raise funds under false pretences using lies, fake promises and careful omissions. I promise I won't post there.
                  Last edited by eek; 10 December 2020, 13:59.

Comment

It's on the bottom of the judgement.
                    I think that is common place for an FTT decision and, if you want to appeal, you have to seek permission to do so.

More often, than not, permission is granted.
                    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                      I think that is common place for an FTT decision and, if you want to appeal, you have to seek permission to do so.

More often, than not, permission is granted.
                      So again we turn to Lancashire - has that been appealed?

Comment

Working...
                      X