• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Socialsarah73 View Post
    That is not correct I have a pd11 from 2016 - 17.
    Does your P11D show as 'discharged' at all?

Comment

Originally posted by LordF View Post
      Hi guys - just been looking through my old P11D's from "The Darwinpay Partnership" for 2011-12

On page 2 of this P11D , under section H (Interest-free and low interest loans), it says:

Amount Outstanding at 5/4/10 .... £14,651.70
      Amount Outstanding at 5/4/11 .... £70,460,47
      Maximum amount outstanding .... £70,460,47
      Total amount of interest paid ..... £00.00
      Date Loan was discharged in 2010-11 .... 04/04/2011
      Cash equivalent of loans ..... £1,560.00

Then in the FAQ sheets that accompany the P11D it says: This shows the date your loans were REPAID. Repayment before the end of the tax year was essential in order to avoid being caught out by the new Disguised Remuneration legislation, which is key to avoiding the PAYE and NI Charge.

So if the loan is discharged ... does that not mean that an outstanding debt has been forgiven / written off at the end of that tax year? Are we being chased for nothing? And then the cash equivalent of loans, how is that calculated? More and more I look into this, it smells like a scam by Felicitas et al.
      I was with Darwin to 2010/2011 tax year. My P11D shows discharged to. Did you sign anything to do with a loan agreement because I have no paperwork to that effect.Take it our trust was just Darwin?

Comment

Originally posted by why View Post
        They must be getting from either

Electoral roles
        HMRC
        Third party

Either way its not with our consent.
        I am toying with the idea that they are misusing the DVLA database with the help of Gladstones. Gladstones would be able to access this being with the IPC.

The letter to myself arrived at the right address even though I had moved twice, but my colleagues letter arrived at his parents address. He has never lived there but his car is registered at that address.

Comment

Originally posted by why View Post
          Which company please?

I have the electronically signed IQ contract for 2014 which does not mention loan in it anywhere, nor repayment.

Not sure if this is a good think or a bad thing, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
            I am toying with the idea that they are misusing the DVLA database with the help of Gladstones. Gladstones would be able to access this being with the IPC.

The letter to myself arrived at the right address even though I had moved twice, but my colleagues letter arrived at his parents address. He has never lived there but his car is registered at that address.
            Me to! Maybe a SAR to Gladstones? I have not engaged with any of this lot yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NickLeeson2 View Post
              I have the electronically signed IQ contract for 2014 which does not mention loan in it anywhere, nor repayment.

Not sure if this is a good think or a bad thing, haha.
              Yeah my contract of employment does not mention a loan or repayment. They must have deliberately withheld this information or made it extremely hard to ever view it or on some schemes it was never a clause. Perhaps later on they introduced it, who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post

Be nice if your colleague sent a SAR to DVLA requesting details of searches made!
                If Gladstone’s have been abusing access rights they might lose their access

Comment

Originally posted by Scrogbank View Post
                  Be nice if your colleague sent a SAR to DVLA requesting details of searches made!
                  Yep - that sounds like a far better immediate plan than asking Gladstones for the information. Confirm the abuse than ask them for the information.

Sadly if Gladstones see this they will now be changing their data..
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I too have a Loan Payment demand from Felicitas..

Originally posted by Kingsshilling View Post
                    I saw someone mention that they had moved twice and the letter was correctly addressed to their current address. I have also moved and the letter was correctly addressed, not a redirection. How are they finding the correct addresses if we have not been in contact with them. Are HMRC providing the information?
                    I have moved once . Also disturbingly a large number of us received a text from THC approx 6 months ago - how did they get hold of my new mobile number?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrogbank View Post
                      Just checked IPC code of practice part C and if they did it is serious misconduct

Comment

Working...
                      X