• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulhoylake1976 View Post
    Today I received a statement which suggests that the bulk of "MY" loan has been written off, this was dated May 2020. My outstanding debt is now a fraction of the original debt. Has anyone else received this letter?
    If it's dated May 2020 I would suspect the ones written off are Sanzar, Darwin, IQ etc.,

Thanks for letting us know though and very good news for you I bet
    Last edited by pnr8uk; 1 July 2020, 10:13.

Comment

new email from "[email protected]"

subject: New Loan Statement....new document file ready for me....log back into the client gateway to view....

err, I never logged in previous. They seem more dogged than THL

Comment

Artistic

Originally posted by DanJackiels View Post

subject: New Loan Statement....new document file ready for me....log back into the client gateway to view....

I would avoid contacting them.
        Last edited by stevematch; 22 July 2020, 07:49.

Comment

Originally posted by DanJackiels View Post

I received the same, never logged in and never will. This requires no effort from them, so of course they will keep going hoping someone cracks. Stay strong ☺

Comment

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
            I received the same, never logged in and never will. This requires no effort from them, so of course they will keep going hoping someone cracks. Stay strong ☺
            They will collect all log in info as evidence. They are even holding the log in information in the THL portals.

Comment

Originally posted by standup View Post
              They will collect all log in info as evidence. They are even holding the log in information in the THL portals.
              Why would you even consider this email as real? This is like you receiving one of those emails from a Nigerian prince offering you one million pounds if only you would give them 25000 of your own money first! IGNORE it why would an email to our junk mail folder be real? SCUM!

Comment

Originally posted by standup View Post
                I can confirm that they are. I stupidly logged in and they have a running list of all the documents viewed and downloaded.

I have engaged with ETC now, so they will have requested all my documents.

I'm still in shock of how brazen these guys are.

Comment

Originally posted by pnr8uk View Post
                  If it's dated May 2020 I would suspect the ones written off are Sanzar, Darwin, IQ etc.,

Thanks for letting us know though and very good news for you I bet

Yes my loans were with Sanzar, im not sure why they have taken this decision, but they date back to 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulhoylake1976 View Post
                    Yes my loans were with Sanzar, im not sure why they have taken this decision, but they date back to 2009.
                    Ten minutes researching the scheme would give you an answer.
                    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
                      Ten minutes researching the scheme would give you an answer.
                      Is it because Sanzar Solutions were not compliant with IR Regulations?

Comment

Working...
                      X