• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
    This is the email that people received including the bank details which you can look up on Companies House, to show that it was created by Andrew William Thompson.

Hi there,

My brother has been receiving letters from Felicitas and what they are doing is nothing short of Embezzlement.

I am going to put Affidavit together containing emails from the fraud that has been undertaken by Felicitas, Andrew Thompson and Gladstone’s. This that will be handed over to the police for the CPS to take action upon. Would anyone be so kind as to forward the emails which include payment details TO Fiscus Management Limited?

Warmest regards

Danny

Comment

Originally posted by Danny123 View Post
      Hi there,

My brother has been receiving letters from Felicitas and what they are doing is nothing short of Embezzlement.

I am going to put Affidavit together containing emails from the fraud that has been undertaken by Felicitas, Andrew Thompson and Gladstone’s. This that will be handed over to the police for the CPS to take action upon. Would anyone be so kind as to forward the emails which include payment details TO Fiscus Management Limited?

Warmest regards

Danny
      They've already been handed over to the fraud squad. Doesn't the letters state the same? What other means has he been contacted by Felicitas?

Comment

Originally posted by Spider2000 View Post
        So the Felicitas / Gladstones scambags are at it again , just got the latest email ( this time from Gladstones) saying the evidence requested was in the attached zip , and that if i don't pay up in 14 days, then they will have no option but to start legal proceedings.

Anyone else get this latest iteration ?
        Just received the same and forwarded it to WTT with the attachments unopened, strangely 2 of the 3 attachments refuse to be forwarded.

Comment

Last edited by cojak; 20 November 2020, 12:11. Reason: quote removal

Comment

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
            I think it's sweet that they keep sending us more evidence ������. But their desperation in keeping posting on here is also adorable. If i had to guess I'd say they've realised they've messed up by allowing the connection between Felicitas and Fiscus to be made (I take the glory for spotting that)
            ----------

Its a great spot !!!!
            Last edited by stevematch; 21 July 2020, 11:43.

Comment

ETC's Proposed Fee Structure

Hello all,

I've been watching this thread for a few months as I'm one of the people impacted by this issue. I was expecting people to be chatting about ETC and their proposed structure and only one person raised it a few days ago (I think with the wrong percentages).

Have others received the letter and going to take up ETC's offer?

Cheers
              Adam
              Last edited by adam888; 21 June 2020, 12:32.

Comment

I can't help thinking this should probably be removed?
                Last edited by pnr8uk; 21 June 2020, 12:44.

Comment

Originally posted by pnr8uk View Post
                  I can't help thinking this should probably be removed?
                  You might be right :-(

Comment

Hi Adam and admin

this is public forum searchable by anyone, including those who are pretending to hold loan rights. I dont think its productive to publish our defence.Could this post please be taken down?

Comment

Originally posted by standup View Post
                      Hi Adam and admin

this is public forum searchable by anyone, including those who are pretending to hold loan rights. I dont think its productive to publish our defence.Could this post please be taken down?
                      Hello - I've edited my original post but it's still showing in pnr8uk reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X