• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingsshilling View Post
    I have received a final offer and payment plan to settle the loan for 5% of the total amount. Up to 5 years to pay. This was an IQ solution.

All previous communications were just stating ownership changes and invite to logon on their website
    Same here and I'm still not replying. I'm wondering if it's just Darwin that's being cleared off and why? (I was also IQ)Or is it the people that fought that are getting their debt written off? We could maybe find the template for getting rid of these pests for good.

Comment

For ref:

"
      FELICITAS ARE WRITING OFF YOUR DARWINPAY DEBT
      We are writing to you to inform you that we have decided to write off your DarwinPay debt to us.
      Your total DarwinPay debt was (as per your last loan statement) SUM AMOUNT REMOVED

If you require a Debt Settlement Agreement from us that reflects this position, then please email us on [email protected] and we will prepare a written statement for you.

You no longer have any outstanding debts with Felicitas Solutions Limited.

We will be producing an updated End of Account statement in the 31 May 2020 statement.

The Client Gateway will be open for another 30 days after that date so that you can continue to see your statements.

Your access to the Client Gateway will cease on 01 July 2020 whereupon the data will be archived.
      Please login into our Client Gateway using the link below

LINK REMOVED

Yours sincerely,
      Felicitas Solutions Limited
      0333 311 0139
      [email protected]
      "

Any idea why this happened and how to respond to that. Of course that email is going to be BACKED UP and ARCHIVED...in case they are reading this.
      Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 January 2021, 23:46.

Comment

Same here

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
        Same here and I'm still not replying. I'm wondering if it's just Darwin that's being cleared off and why? (I was also IQ)Or is it the people that fought that are getting their debt written off? We could maybe find the template for getting rid of these pests for good.
        Yes same here, pay 5% of what they think are outstanding loans and we will go away! This is the same thing that The Trust Help Line (THL) tried to pull last year after they tried the “pay us all the money or else” emails.. The fact this has come via an email as well to me just screams SCAM! No legal or other basis for proving payment is due just a scatter gun approach to try and get ANY money.
        Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 January 2021, 23:47.

Comment

Originally posted by uppoocreek View Post
          Yes same here, pay 5% of what they think are outstanding loans and we will go away! This is the same thing that The Trust Help Line (THL) tried to pull last year after they tried the “pay us all the money or else” emails.. The fact this has come via an email as well just to me screams SCAM! No legal or other basis for proving payment is due just a scatter gun approach to try and get ANY money. If the SCUM are reading this you are getting f**k all!!!
          Yes, this was the same approach they tried on me. Interesting that some Darwin people get the 'write off' email as others get this. How utterly pathetic. This must be the last gasp approach from them.

Comment

Originally posted by why View Post
            For ref:

"
            FELICITAS ARE WRITING OFF YOUR DARWINPAY DEBT
            We are writing to you to inform you that we have decided to write off your DarwinPay debt to us.
            Your total DarwinPay debt was (as per your last loan statement) SUM AMOUNT REMOVED

If you require a Debt Settlement Agreement from us that reflects this position, then please email us on [email protected] and we will prepare a written statement for you.

You no longer have any outstanding debts with Felicitas Solutions Limited.

We will be producing an updated End of Account statement in the 31 May 2020 statement.

The Client Gateway will be open for another 30 days after that date so that you can continue to see your statements.

Your access to the Client Gateway will cease on 01 July 2020 whereupon the data will be archived.
            Please login into our Client Gateway using the link below

LINK REMOVED

Yours sincerely,
            Felicitas Solutions Limited
            0333 311 0139
            [email protected]
            "

Any idea why this happened and how to respond to that. Of course that email is going to be BACKED UP and ARCHIVED...in case the scum are reading this.
            Before I respond to them (or not) I'd like to ask the experts if this email would stack up in several years time or considering this whole thread and contractors being told to calm down and see it legally, is that email worth anything as defining evidence in years to come or if somebody had produced that as evidence would it be shot down in flames as just useless in court?

Comment

Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

HOLD THE LINE - Be brave, be strong and don't waiver - Personally I will never ever, ever pay a single penny no matter what the circumstance. I've never even acknowledged these 'demands' and never will.

Comment

Yes, this was the same approach they tried on me. Interesting that some Darwin people get the 'write off' email as others get this. How utterly pathetic. This must be the last gasp approach from them.
                  I received the same email this morning in the early hours. My Schemes were with IQ and Garraway. I was gonna counter with a cheeky 1% offer. But seeing the responses, I'll just ignore it

Comment

ETC

Originally posted by why View Post
                    Before I respond to them (or not) I'd like to ask the experts if this email would stack up in several years time or considering this whole thread and contractors being told to calm down and see it legally, is that email worth anything as defining evidence in years to come or if somebody had produced that as evidence would it be shot down in flames as just useless in court?
                    <modsnip>

Comment

ETC

I received an email but it was for payment, not written off. For all previous contact from said scum, did you ignore or get WTT etc to contact them? Thanks
                      I use ETC and when this blows over I will send them a thank you for all their efforts. Some decent guys out their like Andy Wood who help people for no cost (absolutely amazing tbh). I know who i'll recommend in future for tax services.

Comment

Working...
                      X