• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Winchester Contracts Letter - I received Today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Contractor1996 View Post
    I was a sucker who goy caught up with these dodgy guys selling schemes about 5 years ago. I am trying to help people through my experiences as I settled with the HMRC... Cheers..
    Of course you are love! Cheerleader for HMRC more like.

Comment

Trust Helpline

I to was foolish enough to get caught up in one of these schemes but fortunately only for 3 months. I have settled with HMRC but am now receiving emails from the Trust Helpline telling me that they represent Winchester and that I need to purchase a "Deed of release" to avoid having to repay the loan.
      Having done some research I'm not sure how they can currently represent Winchester as it was forcibly dissolved in November 2015. Can a company that no longer exists take action?
      In addition the "Trust" that the so called loan was made via (Retentia Ltd of Anguilla) does not seem to have ever existed and I can find no record of it at all!
      I would be interested to hear the views of others

Comment

Originally posted by gorilla View Post
        I to was foolish enough to get caught up in one of these schemes but fortunately only for 3 months. I have settled with HMRC but am now receiving emails from the Trust Helpline telling me that they represent Winchester and that I need to purchase a "Deed of release" to avoid having to repay the loan.
        Having done some research I'm not sure how they can currently represent Winchester as it was forcibly dissolved in November 2015. Can a company that no longer exists take action?
        In addition the "Trust" that the so called loan was made via (Retentia Ltd of Anguilla) does not seem to have ever existed and I can find no record of it at all!
        I would be interested to hear the views of others
        My view of these parasites is totally unprintable!

Targeting those at their lowest ebb is beyond evil!

Do not even consider engaging with these clowns!

Comment

Originally posted by Dmac View Post
          My view of these parasites is totally unprintable!

Targeting those at their lowest ebb is beyond evil!

Do not even consider engaging with these clowns!
          HMRC or trust helpline?

HMRC really should be targeting trust helpline.

One of the loan providers is aggressively targeting users of other schemes. However those that ignore them are left alone.

I know others may disagree. But I would change my email address and burn all letters that come from them. Worked for me in another scheme.

Comment

Working...
          X