• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition to Parliament, to stop Loan Charge, Please sign!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KNC View Post
    I understand there are circa 60,000 contractors affected by this charge. Is there any way we can get the message out there? If we all signed just once, we would hit the 10,000 minimum easily. However is we were all to sign and get just one other person to support our plight, we would achieve the required 100,000 easily. I've so far recruited 15 petitioners.
    If anyone has any ideas on how to attempt to raise awareness re the petition with the 60,000 + affected contractors, let me know and I will be happy to help implement this.

1000+ so far but a lot of work to go

Comment

Working...
    X