• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finance Bill 2017-18 V HMRC DR Settlement Terms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phil@dswtres View Post
    My general advice is exactly that, there’s no harm in asking for the settlement figure so worth getting that and then considering options once you have the full details.
    I have asked them the question when sending them yet another copy of a loan statement and agreement, one that I had sent them previously. Seems they are being a little careless with our confidential paperwork!

Basically I have asked them what my position currently is, how the DR LC19 impacts me and what I will be liable to pay under that and what the likely settlement figure will be under CLS02. I have also asked them why they have neglected to send me any information about LC19 and CLS02...it was only by me stumbling across this forum that I found out.

Comment

Working...
    X