• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Overdrawn Capital Account Scheme (Aston Mae / Glen Mae / Procorre)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ITmark View Post
    My god, if you're still with them terminate today. Don't listen to any lies from them. I found it hard to get out but wished l've left a lot sooner.
    Needing advice for leaving Procorre from anyone who's recently managed to leave. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mac263 View Post
      Needing advice for leaving Procorre from anyone who's recently managed to leave. Thanks
      I didn't realise being with procorre is a life long commitment...u could pay those toutting for wtt big group a hefty fee so they can 'help you' divorce procorre ...

It's all pretty seedy really... Wtt big group I mean.

Now tell me if someonene asked you to jump into a lake , would you?

If you want to leave procorre, just do it. Stop paying them.

You dont need the seedy salespeople from wtt big group or procorre to authorise your own freewill.

Comment

Originally posted by dog View Post
        I didn't realise being with procorre is a life long commitment...u could pay those toutting for wtt big group a hefty fee so they can 'help you' divorce procorre ...

It's all pretty seedy really... Wtt big group I mean.

Now tell me if someonene asked you to jump into a lake , would you?

If you want to leave procorre, just do it. Stop paying them.

You dont need the seedy salespeople from wtt big group or procorre to authorise your own freewill.
        Many people are happy with Big Group.

And I'm not sure that your advice is accurate.

To people asking for help: By all means don't use BG or WTT if your due diligence says not, but get proper advice before doing something that gets you into more hot water.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Glen May

I am in the same boat as well. May I have PM access as well please.

I recently received a breakdown of figures from HMRC of how much tax I owe from the 2013/2014 year which I forwarded to the GM compliance team. The GM compliance team have responded with a letter which I have been asked to sign and return to HMRC. Reading the response and with my little knowledge of law I am a but worried because this seems I will be going into some legal battle with HMRC. I understand quite a few people are in the same situation.

I am still with procorre but to be honest I am thinking of pulling out completely from them but my concern is if I do will I get the little support I am receiving from GM on this HMRC battle. I am really concerned about this. I understand there is a WhatsApp group for like minds

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Many people are happy with Big Group.

And I'm not sure that your advice is accurate.

To people asking for help: By all means don't use BG or WTT if your due diligence says not, but get proper advice before doing something that gets you into more hot water.
            The majority here don't use BG, WTT or Procorre (all 3 seem tarred with the same brush of seediness).
            Last edited by dog; 13 March 2018, 08:25.

Comment

The majority here don't use BG, WTT or Procorre (all 3 seem tarred with the same brush of seediness).
              Ok, you have made your point (more than twice !!). There are always 2 sides to the story, so please, move on now !
              STRENGTH - "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistence"

Comment

I hope that they are using someone to provide them with advice and that the person they are using is not the provider of the original scheme or its subsequent rebranding as tax advisor service.

Comment

Originally posted by madame SasGuru View Post
                  I hope that they are using someone to provide them with advice and that the person they are using is not the provider of the original scheme or its subsequent rebranding as tax advisor service.
                  That I can 100% confirm.
                  STRENGTH - "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistence"

Comment

Originally posted by em2016 View Post
                    I am in the same boat as well. May I have PM access as well please.

I recently received a breakdown of figures from HMRC of how much tax I owe from the 2013/2014 year which I forwarded to the GM compliance team. The GM compliance team have responded with a letter which I have been asked to sign and return to HMRC. Reading the response and with my little knowledge of law I am a but worried because this seems I will be going into some legal battle with HMRC. I understand quite a few people are in the same situation.

I am still with procorre but to be honest I am thinking of pulling out completely from them but my concern is if I do will I get the little support I am receiving from GM on this HMRC battle. I am really concerned about this. I understand there is a WhatsApp group for like minds
                    If you want to leave Procorre, simply stop putting money through WTT, BG, Procorre.It seems despicable that WTT / BG people are swarming all over this forum to suck up those who are worried etc. Accountants can help compliance (past and present). It seems all WTT/BG are offering is a variant of what you may have already done via GM
                    Last edited by dog; 13 March 2018, 12:25.

Comment

You are entitled to your opinion but you'll find that it carries more weight if it is based on facts.

WTT has not, ever, been associated with Procorre or any other scheme.

WTT has not, ever, promoted a scheme.

BG has not, ever been associated with selling any products.

The people behind WTT and BG have not ever been engaged by others to sell schemes.

BG does have members who have used the Procorre and related schemes. None of them use these schemes any more and most left before joining BG.

You may have an opinion of BG and WTT but unlike other advisers here, our interest in users of schemes is in dealing with their HMRC position and we have never had any hand in getting them involved in arrangements.
                      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
                      X