• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Overdrawn Capital Account Scheme (Aston Mae / Glen Mae / Procorre)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr1972 View Post
    I've also got an outstanding notice of assessment for 2012/13 and received a debt collection notice for this. Similar to others in this thread, sent responses from GM's Compliance 'department' and it seems everything's gone quiet...
    Procorre have offered to buy my Ltd Co. and absorb the overdrawn capital from GM, however they don't appear to be transparent in their written responses.
    Feel like I should just shut my company down & start from scratch...
    To leave procorre, shutting down your company and starting a new company is exactly what you should do. I also think it would be a good idea to leave procorre's accountants as well.

Comment

Hi
      I am in exactly the same boat, was very at a low point having to work away from home when I got sucked in. I would be interested in what you decided to do anyone has done as to date, I feel like the only one trapped and I have to make a decision as being chased to sign the contract to buy out my company and also received a tax demand for 2012/2013 out of the blue at the weekend from HMRC!

Comment

Originally posted by Anxiously View Post
        Hi
        I am in exactly the same boat, was very at a low point having to work away from home when I got sucked in. I would be interested in what you decided to do anyone has done as to date, I feel like the only one trapped and I have to make a decision as being chased to sign the contract to buy out my company and also received a tax demand for 2012/2013 out of the blue at the weekend from HMRC!
        There seem to be a few WTT Big Group people on here trying to suck you into WTT.

I suspect those on this forum from WTT Big Group will seek to scare you into doing whatever is most beneficial to WTT.

In fact, the simplest solution is just go PAYE or Umbrella on a new contract. You then wont need your limited company, WTT Big Group or Procorre anymore. This seems to be the least hassle.
        Last edited by dog; 20 February 2018, 18:28.

Comment

Can I have PM access so that I can join the Whatsapp group. Thanks

Comment

Do procorre have funding problems?

Is the 96% acquisition plan just a scam?

Comment

Originally posted by dog View Post
              Is the 96% acquisition plan just a scam?
              What is a 96% acquisition plan? Acquisition of what?

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
                What is a 96% acquisition plan? Acquisition of what?
                Procorre want to acquire 96% of your limited co but not pay anything for it.

Comment

Procorre want to acquire 96% of your limited co but not pay anything for it.
                  Excuse my ignorance, but why would anybody consider that?

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
                    Excuse my ignorance, but why would anybody consider that?
                    That's my point. Why would anyone considering losing 96% of their business for nothing?

It surprises me that anyone would be so gullible/silly to give this any kind of thought.

But according to what I have read on this forum there are some people who are interested in Procorre's acquisition 'opportunity'.

There is an element of scaremongering I believe- scaremongering by Procorre, goaded on by those on this forum from WTT Big Group.

Both Procorre and WTT Big Group allege they can make it all better while enriching themselves.
                    Last edited by dog; 25 February 2018, 21:48.

Comment

Overdrawn capital account

To leave procorre, shutting down your company and starting a new company is exactly what you should do. I also think it would be a good idea to leave procorre's accountants as well.
                      My last contract ran out on 19th Jan and I have withheld my new one. Is there anyone who has been 'investigated' by HMRC who can contact me re how they dealt with overdrawn capital account for tax purposed?

Comment

Working...
                      X