• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

APN or CLSO - What to accept ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iliketax View Post
    Also, some people would appear to have additional motives...
    Talking about motives, what's yours for spending so much time here?

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
      Talking about motives, what's yours for spending so much time here?
      Mumsnet is down.

Planning for a doctorate in taxation. Not quite sure where I want to focus yet but probably the economics, behaviours, biases and culture around tax avoidance and evasion. You certainly get more of that stuff on here than on mumsnet.

Just to be clear: while I work in tax, I don't work in the contractor area, have no intention of trying to get fees from contractors and don't work for HMRC.

Comment

Mumsnet is down.

Planning for a doctorate in taxation. Not quite sure where I want to focus yet but probably the economics, behaviours, biases and culture around tax avoidance and evasion. You certainly get more of that stuff on here than on mumsnet.

Just to be clear: while I work in tax, I don't work in the contractor area, have no intention of trying to get fees from contractors and don't work for HMRC.
        By the time you've finished writing it tax planning, avoidance and evasion will all be considered the same thing

Comment

doctorate in taxation
          Saying you "don't work for HMRC" was redundant.

Comment

Working...
          X