• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. Looking forward to reading your views on BG.
    Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Minutes are on the BG forum.

Commentary to follow.
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
        Minutes are on the BG forum.

Commentary to follow.
        Can you share the location on the forum as had a quick look and couldn't see?

Comment

Originally posted by njwilli3 View Post
          Can you share the location on the forum as had a quick look and couldn't see?
          You need to be a member of BigGroup. Join, and go to the forum there - it won't be posted here.

Comment

Originally posted by jbryce View Post
            You need to be a member of BigGroup. Join, and go to the forum there - it won't be posted here.
            I know - I am a member JB, I can't find it on the BIG GROUP forum.

Comment

Section 9A

Hi All

I've just received a section 9A for April 2013 - April 2014 asking about the AML PBT partnership programme (documents, marketing material etc)

Please can you advise as to how best to approach the situation and whether anyone has had any luck from AML

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bobo View Post
                Hi All

I've just received a section 9A for April 2013 - April 2014 asking about the AML PBT partnership programme (documents, marketing material etc)

Please can you advise as to how best to approach the situation and whether anyone has had any luck from AML

Thanks
                Contact AML, who will deal with HMRC on your behalf.

Take a look at Big Group too, plenty of ex AMLers are there.
                http://www.dotas-scandal.org LCAG Join Us

Comment

Thanks LandRover

I have reached out to AML but no response as yet, and yes I will join the big group.

In terms of process, what are the overall steps one can expect from the time that AML respond to the next communication from HMRC to the point where they confirm the amount owed?

I'm trying to gauge, the time, process etc so that I know how long I have to bite my nails for

Comment

Originally posted by Bobo View Post
                    Thanks LandRover

I have reached out to AML but no response as yet, and yes I will join the big group.

In terms of process, what are the overall steps one can expect from the time that AML respond to the next communication from HMRC to the point where they confirm the amount owed?

I'm trying to gauge, the time, process etc so that I know how long I have to bite my nails for
                    AML will ask you to scan letters and send to them. Within 1-2 weeks you will be notified that they have contacted HMRC on your behalf. You then need to read up on all the implications and likely events come next year and beyond. You will realise that you are not alone on this.
                    http://www.dotas-scandal.org LCAG Join Us

Comment

Thanks Again

In some ways it's reassuring that I'm not alone on this but at the same time feel that this might be a very long journey.

Any additional advise from those who have gone through this process and "pulled through", would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Working...
                      X