• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Good evening. I also need to get some advice. Would it be possible to get PM rights please? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by masfg View Post
        Good evening. I also need to get some advice. Would it be possible to get PM rights please? thanks.
        You now have access to the PM system.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          You now have access to the PM system.
          thank-you.

Comment

PM Access

Hi could i please kindly have PM access?

Comment

Hi, Could I have PM Access too please? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by mcfly49490 View Post
                Hi, Could I have PM Access too please? Thank you
                Sorted.

Comment

As has been widely and correctly reported, Big Group is presently closed.

We have done this in order to stabilise the list of clients who have decided to run with our present plan.

We will be reopening Big Group in early April, around 6th/7th.

If you would like to know more, please email [email protected]
                  Last edited by webberg; 7 March 2017, 14:54.
                  Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

massive tax assessment bill

I had a stint with garraway in 2012 and HMRC have come up with a massive bill. I am not sure if its correct. I need PM access and an appeal letter template please

Comment

PM access

Hi there, could I also have PM access please. I was with Twentyplus from 2011-12 to 2014-15 under different schemes, all compliant at the time. Like many here, the 2019 decision, if held valid will bankrupt me and force me to quit the UK and live abroad.

Comment

Working...
                      X