• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM access

Originally posted by webberg View Post
    PM me.
    can you please give me PM access, i would like to PM webberg, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by pedro111 View Post
      can you please give me PM access, i would like to PM webberg, thanks!
      You have PM right now Pedro.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Thanks for the help and I've replied to Pedro.
        Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Hi
          Can you please give me PM access
          Thanks

Comment

If you have questions on Big Group, you can always email us on

[email protected]

or go to our website and follow the links.

We will usually give you at least 10 minutes of time for free and there is no obligation to join.
            Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Renumeration trust

Not sure this is the correct place to post this, but has anyone heard of "Renumeration trust"?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonJones View Post
                Not sure this is the correct place to post this, but has anyone heard of "Renumeration trust"?
                And you're asking because...?
                Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by DotasScandal View Post
                  And you're asking because...?
                  Out of interest really as I've never heard of this before!

Comment

Joining Big Group

I just tried to join BIG GROUP on the web site today this morning.

"Oops!
                    Insightly Integration Error!
                    Field 'LEAD_FIELD_7' is a Dropdown Field and accepts one of the following values: , AML, APSE, Apsley, Arnica Solutions, ASIOM, ASMG, Assignment Solutions, Aston Management, Avenue Trust, Batchworth, Bedouin, Berwick, BlueStone, Breeze Wealth, Calheta Consulting, Cascade, Castlemaine, Cellbrite, Cherrylon, Cirus lighthouse, Consultant Technologies, Contracting Solutions, Contractor Central, Dark Blu"
                    I actually called the WTT telephone number yesterday and spoke to a fellow, Reece Thomas(?). I also sent documentation regarding my involvement with Kinsella 2006 . I not yet heard anything back.

What else can I do join, especially, if the website is failing?

Comment

They are aware of the technical issue. In the interim, just send the info by e-mail to the address on the website.
                      If you have already submitted documentation, just sit tight, WTT will get back to you shortly.
                      Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Working...
                      X