• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in.

Comment

I'm in also
      As previously said I think a page on a funding website would be a good start

Comment

Im in .

This sounds like a good plan - but how long will this take ?
        Do we have time on our side?

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
          A call to those who have offered their services for web hosting etc AND to those who would like a say in the constitution.

To get this rolling I think a meeting is needed.

I'm happy to host and chair this (until a better decision is made) but I'd like to get this together soon.

I work in Central London and can get to most places within a tube ride of there.

Today I'm in Canary Wharf (talking to a contractor), so that location is also fine.

names/locations please.
          I'm based in the north of England so not possible for me. I'm more than happy to join conference calls/web sessions if any of my input is required for anything. I'm no good at websites or hosting but if I am needed for anything else then I'm more than happy for any inputs.

Comment

Joining in on a week day in London will be difficult. Friday late evening - I can do

Comment

sold in a heart beat - you can count on my support

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
                A call to those who have offered their services for web hosting etc AND to those who would like a say in the constitution.

To get this rolling I think a meeting is needed.

I'm happy to host and chair this (until a better decision is made) but I'd like to get this together soon.

I work in Central London and can get to most places within a tube ride of there.

Today I'm in Canary Wharf (talking to a contractor), so that location is also fine.

names/locations please.
                I am in central London Westminster area so can make most days.

Comment

Can David Gauke get any more corrupt?

Andrew Neil demolishes “political stunt” Tory letter | LabourList

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

Count me in

Comment

Working...
                      X